Can someone be so kind as to explain what is legal and what is not in Canada, specifically Sault Ste Marie. I know what is not legal in the United States, but some recent reading seems to make me wonder whether my trips into the Canadian Sault constitutes and illegal activity. I have always used in-call visits because of convenience.

Thanks from a Southern neighbor

Here is a thread and also link to a forum to read with the caveat I'm not a lawyer

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=395

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=279

Basics-illegal

Communicating in Public Place

Car Dates

Incalls (seeing a lady at her place)

Common Bawdy Houses

Basics-Legal

Outcalls (lady sees you at your place, be that home, hotel)

Communicating via phone, email and text legal (with caveat I'm not a lawyer)...phone/email/text not a place

Sorry, mind isn't too sharp today LOL...but read those threads and others may add

RG

• Like 1

See a lot of car dates on craigslist. Always pass on those because the hassle of getting home, back into states so I want so someone who will at least give me the whole hour.

I have used one of the agencies 3 or 4 times and have always used their in call because their added fee was still cheaper then finding a short stay. Also saw a touring gal at her upscale hotel, never thought twice about it because I thought it was legal in Canada.

Will have to rethink this.