Aria Nicole

Aria delivered an amazing level of client engagement and commitment. Contacting her was easy and we quickly got to know each other before even meeting. Via text, she was really outgoing and sought lots of input into how she could make our time together ideal for me. We soon discovered we were on the same page in terms of our value for sensuality. And that wining attitude continued when I met her.

Opening the door, I was greeted by the same beautiful face that I had been dreaming about since I saw her ad. I don't need to put in words what her photo ablums can demonstrate far more effectively, but if you fancy big booty, hers is sumptuous.

She created a welcoming and relaxed environment, and then poured it on to deliver as much pleasure as I could take in an hour. I'll admit, my head is still spinning.

Aria is very professional and also very warm, sweet and personable. I had a wonderful time with her, and if her visits to Ottawa become more frequent, I will definitely see her reguarly.

• Like 4

What are the chances that a guy from the Ottawa area meets a young girl from Kingston if he does not travel there for pleasure? The answer is, very small unless the lady in question travels to Ottawa. Well this is exactly what has happened. I have first noticed Aria Nicole on a discussion about ladies in the Kingston area when she was under the name of CurvyQTKylie and her pictures were amazing then so I was looking forward in meeting this fine young lady.

I noticed a few weeks ago that she was visiting. Too bad for me I had already booked a date with one of my favorite lady. Again last week the same thing happened but this time my date cancelled at the last minute so I decided to send her a text in the event that we could meet. Luck was on our side and a meeting was scheduled at the last minute.

When I entered her room I was amazed at how gorgeous her face looked and I knew we were to have a good time. We immediately gave each other a big hug and a kiss and she told me that she was a bit nervous around me because she said that I was very handsome(I think she says that to all the older guys).

I spent a short 1 hour with Aria and I wish I could have spent more time because she is easy to be around. After a few orgasm(1 for me and a few for her) she laid by my side in my arms and we talked about life.

I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be with a great young lady.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.