BP adds are not all fake, but a vast majority of them are... It is frustrated but it is what it is! The challenge with BP adds is to find who is real, who is not and it takes time.

But yes, if you want to avoid trouble, just stick with the Lyla Ladies, much more trustable!

I use BP as a complement to my searches, sometime a little info is there that I don't find on Lyla. But in my latest searches if a girl is not on Lyla, I pass.

• Like 1

To share the sentiment of the others, BP is NOT all fake. There no perfect sources. More the amount of ads, the more fake/misleading you'll find.

And while message boards like Lyla are more reliable, a profile here doesn't make it a 100% endorsement. Quite regularly, problem ladies lose their membership after multiple complaints from hobbyists. If a profile is quite fresh and doesn't contain reviews from long time members, I would recommend to wait and look at more established providers.

Whatever the source, just take a few minutes to do your homework.

• Like 1

I agree with most comments here. Many ads on BP are fake however, if you read recommendations and reviews, you will notice some girls are authentic and provide a very good service.

They are the ones on BP that are worth spending time with IMHO.

• Like 1