Is it an accusation or prejudice?

I have more than 10 reviews over a month and soon review from Ottawa will come soon from this board

I have couple of lyla gentlemen who are extremely pleased to see me.

I am pretty sure you will be quiet after reading this review:)

cheers

Allie

• Like 1

Will be posting a recco for Allie momentarily. Linus I'm unsure how you got off on the wrong foot with your comment.... but you sure did!

The pics are completely accurate and they are of a strong, attractive athletic woman! And what a great kisser too! lol

• Like 1

I think they are just looking for full disclosure. You have plenty of other reviews and comments from other review sites. You could just post link to those. That would quiet all concerns.

Can i post a link outside Lyla post/thread in here?

if yes, that will be helpful.

Every client who posts a review about me has formed a nice memorable bond.

You can read the reviews and as you just stated, it has been answered by the reviews themselves.

For more info, tour schedule, links and reviews...i post them on my Instagram:

zeonallie

https://www.instagram.com/zeonallie/

Can i post a link outside Lyla post/thread in here?

Links to things like social media accounts, your own website, etc are generally OK. Links to other boards generally aren't because people often use them to get around the rules this site has on negative posts. Even if you link to a thread elsewhere that's positive for now, it can still turn into a shitshow later on.

• Like 1

thank you. I am new in here, so i dont want to create problem.

anyway, if it is ok.

I do have a website, but it's a free website and it takes time to download

http://www.alliezeon.wixsite.com/allie

Instagram: zeonallie

I have plenty of reviews by now, even today i have received 2 new reviews from delighted, verified clients/reviewers from a different review board.

On the bottom of my website, you can click my last pic and it will direct you to my blog, containing more pics of me and reviews.

Enjoy and i will come back to Ottawa for sure.

cheers, Allie

• Like 1

There are some individuals (haters, competitors, or pimps, I am not so sure who they are) who have tried their best to get rid of me from the market by spreading the rumors that I am a ts, manly looking, etc and comparing me to a well known, international ts

However, it has been also testified by several legitimate reviewers including this board that I am NOT, as you can check the reviews and look at my pics.

Though we share similar features, it has been testified by at least 4 reviewers that we are different people

you all are welcome to check the review by going to the source directly or to my Instagram.

reviews:

http://www.alliezeon.wixsite.com/allie/blog

as of today, Feb.10 2018, The owner, yes..literally the owner of the most famous review board in Canada has literally helped me to delete rude comments from his board because it has turned out to be a harassment for me.

I am not a paid member of his review board. He just did it because he knows all reviews of me are legit, written by legit, verified clients and those comments of me being a ts..or manly looking...etc are not true.

I am a genetic woman.

Nobody thinks of me as a man in real life. It is something very obvious, I am a woman

Thank you.

• Like 1

OK post #1 and #10 on this thread are definitely 'unlyla' like. Allie is an athletic, beautiful and authentic woman! Believe me, I inspected most intimately every inch of her body and admired every tatoo.

The link posted by jasuus is not her, she is not a ts.

I hope Allie will return to Ottawa at some point but it will be our loss if goofy posts from ignorant members discourages her.

Allie, if you read this (and I guess you will) please ignore those posts. The posters don't represent the men of Ottawa.

• Like 2

You are a gentleman with class.

I am grateful. thank you so much for helping me to clarify this rumor.

I have been pissed for few days because of that

cheers

I too find you a very attractive woman and was quite upset to find those comments by 2 newbies (one, their 1st post). I like to think Lyla is above such stuff and so very glad it was resolved. hugs & kisses

• Like 2

Thank you for your support.

As promise,

I am extending my tour and coming back to Ottawa, Cornwall, Kingston, and many other cities in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and PEI.

check the bottom of my website to find out my schedule and i truly hope i can see each of you who like, appreciate and support me soon:)

• Like 1

Allie I think you are a beautiful woman with a great attitude and if you come back to Ottawa it would make me happy if you allowed me to spend some time with you.

Take care.

• Like 3

Thank you for your support.

As promise,

I am extending my tour and coming back to Ottawa, Cornwall, Kingston, and many other cities in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and PEI.

check the bottom of my website to find out my schedule and i truly hope i can see each of you who like, appreciate and support me soon:)

www.alliezeon.wixsite.com/allie

Allie I would not give any negative comments towards you a second thought. You are in shape with muscular definition. I used to be a ripped bodybuilder type. I have had several men walk out on me in spite of keeping my photos updated and sharp.

There are many on this board and all over that love the way you look. It takes a lot of work and dedication to look as great as you do. If there are some that are intimidated by a strong, beautiful woman let it be their loss.

Good luck on your travels. :)

• Like 6

Allie I think you are a beautiful woman with a great attitude and if you come back to Ottawa it would make me happy if you allowed me to spend some time with you.

Take care.

thank you.

I hope to see you soon then:)

Additional Comments:

Allie I would not give any negative comments towards you a second thought. You are in shape with muscular definition. I used to be a ripped bodybuilder type. I have had several men walk out on me in spite of keeping my photos updated and sharp.

There are many on this board and all over that love the way you look. It takes a lot of work and dedication to look as great as you do. If there are some that are intimidated by a strong, beautiful woman let it be their loss.

Good luck on your travels. :)

Thanks Katherine.

Yes, i work out everyday. I used to be a competitive swimmer when I was young.

I think the angle of some photos make me look kind of manly.

I deleted them.

In reality, nobody ever questions that. i am a woman:)