Advance booking

I booked on Monday for a Thursday appointment with a certain lady, promising to confirm the night before and then ask for the incall address about an hour before. The booking was happily accepted and the night before confirmation, too. Then on day of no response. All day, radio silence. Nothing today. I hope she's okay.

My question is: are advance bookings a good idea? Or better one day away or same day?

Guest st*****ens**ors

I prefer pre-booking. It gives the lady in question something certain in her calendar (once you have a chance to establish your reliability), and I enjoy the anticipation. If you are consistent with your own etiquette, you are also more likely to be forgiven if you are forced to cancel an appointment for an emergency.

If a lady won't consider pre-bookings, I am unlikely to pursue a meeting. The ability to plan a schedule is sort of a hallmark of professionalism.

And of course, should she ghost, as a lady did with you, I'd look for someone more established next time.

I usually plan through email a week or so in advance, confirm the day before, and send a text when I am en route the day of. Only once was I forced to cancel the evening of an appointment - I was caught in a meeting and couldn't get away even to text - but the lady in question was very understanding as I had a track record of good communication and reliability.

Pre-booking is a good plan for all the reasons listed by Still Opens. You also had the 24 h notice.... I hope this wasn't a lyla lady and doubt it was. Hopefully she'll contact you to provide an explanation. Be forgiving.

If no contact please post asking if she's OK so maybe someone here can assure you she's alright. And we can avoid wasting our time. The reverse of this situation happens way too often to the ladies and it shouldn't happen to either of us without an apology and explanation.

• Like 4

I'm a plan ahead type. I always book two or three days in advance. That's just my preference. i confirm the day before and call an hour ahead of the rendezvous for the ring #. Booking in advance can lead to a lady requesting a change or an accommodation, which is her right. But I'm most interested in having a wonderful time so that's okay with me.

I've only gotten radio silence once and was easy come easy go about it and moved on. No harm no foul.

T

• Like 3

I prefer to pre book anywhere from 1-7 days in advance although some providers aren't keen on them to far in advance as they find chances of no-show/canceling goes up

Not something I'd ever do but it does happen quite often unfortunately

• Like 2

I tend to only prebook a day or two in advance even when I know a few days ahead that I wish and when I plan on seeing her. I feel that perhaps this way there is less of a chance of the encounter not occurring such as a schedule change that is possible by either party. When I do this I confirm the morning of the booked appointment and I also notify her when I am about to leave, this can only help confirm that all will work out when I arrive. Everyone has their own preferred ways but we all have the same goal.

• Like 2

I prefer to pre book anywhere from 1-7 days in advance although some providers aren't keen on them to far in advance as they find chances of no-show/canceling goes up

Not something I'd ever do but it does happen quite often unfortunately

I've also heard this a lot from other providers.

While I sometimes have same-day availability, I definitely don't mind gents who like to book further in advance! It not only gives me lots of time to be rested, refreshed & get any extra goodies, but it's super helpful when I'm planning my week, when to do chores and errands.. makes everything run easier and smoother.

I actually seem to have the opposite problem with short-notice bookings though, the majority of my cancellations/no shows come from last-minute bookings and the only 'Addy Collectors'* who have made it through my screening have been very short-notice bookings.

*For anyone unfamiliar with the term, here's a little insider info for y'all. ;)

There's typically two types of Address Collectors;

One is a person who sits on Google Earth and puts a ridiculous amount of effort into pretending to be nearby in an attempt to get a ladies address..

The Other does actually show up, but acts extremely off putting for a stranger you just let into your home. He barely looks at you and rarely takes more than a step or two in past the front door before he starts claiming that you're not the girl in your photos or that you're a fake or a liar, (it usually comes off as unstable to the point where, if he wasn't already leaving as soon as he came in- you'd be asking him to leave anyways, lol,) while being as loud and obnoxious as possible.

These types of people aren't very common, but can seriously creep us out/ruin a good mood.. This is why sometimes following something silly like, 'please park in this specific spot' can be super important to putting us at ease.

xoxo

• Like 5

As a service provider pre-bookings make sense, particularly for those of us with careers and busy lives...I'm sure we all have lives and organizing a time away a little bit of fun and excitement is the only way we can make it work :)

• Like 2

I have to agree with Alexadelarosa..

Having a very busy life schedule between my regular work and my family is nice to be able to be prepared and have things organized ahead of time... i like enjoy the time with my guests without any rush.. Also having an advace booking will assure ypu that you wont miss the chance to meet.. having such limoted availability in my part sometimes last minute appointments are just very hard to accomodate

I have tried both types of booking and I prefer the one where I book on the same day. Not that pre-booking is not recommended but being a busy person my plan can change really quickly and thus having me to cancel and look like a bad person.

I will book ahead of time for Saturday meetings because that is a day that I can manipulate easier and I can enjoy my time with a lady.

I always book in advance (like 3-4 days minimal), unless something comes up at last minute like my time is suddenly free. In that case, I usually turn to one off my regular MA/SP, someone who knows me well enough for her to accept (and be comfortable) to see me in such a short notice.

4 weeks ago, I tried to meet a provider that I never met before and send her an email to initiate contacts but never received any reply. I finally ran to her last week when I went to see her duo partner and we had a chat, the three of us. I never told her that I sent her that email (doesn't care anymore...) but the conversation was interesting.

During our conversation, I told her that I was the type of guy who like pre-booking. But she told me that since she is high volume, she takes only last minute booking because of the number of cancelation from pre-bookings she had in the past. She explained that when pre-booking customers cancelled, it's 2 or 3 other clients who could've be at that time, so it's a waist of money for her.

Although I prefer pre-booking for me, I though it was a valid point, in her reality.

Hi,

Honestly I stop pre-booking cause to many people don't really show and most of time they don't cancelled or anything. Like most people I have a life outside off that and rushing myself to be at my place and ready for a certain time and never ear of that person is really frustrating. I can also run into last minute problem that would stop me from being ready on time.On the other side people who want appointment with less then a 30 minute notice is not better...It depend from sp to sp.

• Like 1