Dealing with client drug use

Any suggestions or advice? I'm extremely uncomfortable with any sort of drug use by clients, and I don't know what approach to take to tell them without sounding bitchy or preachy.

hello Mona and welcome to Lyla :-)

I have on my website a note (in a couple of places) that states that I do not see any one under the influence in any way.

I'm pretty sure there are a few girls out there in the system on other pages that will condone this activity, but if you are looking to inform a potential guest that you don't see anyone that is 'under the influence' it's perfectly ok to say so.

it is not being bitchy or preachy at all to let people know that you are uncomfortable with this.

Happy playtimes :-)

• Like 2

I agree Raven, safety is paramount and trumps all! Never feel shy to state or decline a date on this matter. It is a huge risk to accept anyone under the influence of any substance! Some people can change quickly and even psychotic behavour with drugs or alcohol.

Only ever do what feels safe for you!

• Like 2

Guest *tt**amal**

Honestly I'd just be upfront on your website about no drugs/drug use and that you'll cancel the appointment if you think they're under the influence. Most people who want to mix the two will avoid you and many will be happy to see that.

Stating that you won't see anyone who is intoxicated is completely reasonable. It's not just a safety issue, it's also a consent issue. You're not commenting on drug use in general, just their state at the time that they're seeing you.

Let me add my support from the male perspective. Yes you are offering a special form of entertainment but that does not mean that you relinquish your absolute right to consent and to set the terms under which you will give your consent. There is nothing unreasonable about setting your boundaries in this or anything else. You will see that repeated all over this site by responsible providers and clients. I do however echo the recommendation that you clearly set your terms and limitations in advance. Part of the deal is the responsibility of the client to put you at ease by respecting your decisions. No still means no but you will avoid difficult situations if you are clear from the beginning.

• Like 1