Site Idea - Client Recos

I have been asked a couple of times for a reco from a SP. As you might guess it is a bit difficult to find a SP that is available to give a reco in the time needed, none the less asking a SP for a reco in the first place. Maybe there is a hidden inner sanctum of the site that I do not see and SPs do, but a 'girl talk' area might be an idea. Maybe not. I dunno. What do you think?

Additional Comments:

LOL. I just saw the red lettering with bad date info for SPs. OK, how about good date?

I feel concerned that that idea would go sour VERY fast. I feel like many clients might get vindictive if they aren't reco'd, some girls may use it for business props- thus lying about possibly dangerous customers being "good" to get better liked or so, etc... a lot of things could go way too wrong.

I think if a girl asks for a redo, a better idea is you may need to consider an extra 1-2 days for her to receive a recon from whichever SP included in the booking time frame that you want, or verify yourself in another manner.

I get the idea behind this but it's too unstable a concept to justify bringing to fruition :-/

WOW! That is a very interesting idea to say the least...

From what I've seen, SPs have their share of input all over threads on this site.

Per ratio to men, they take part in many conversations...

As this site does many "Fair" to "Great" recommendations on SPs,

why shouldn't they, in turn, get recos on clients... is an interesting point.

I agree with Daisy Dukes, "Things could get sour very fast."

Is this the right site for the aforementioned?

Maybe an area where only SPs would have access to is more beneficial...

I'm sure this could turn into a large discussion, but a good point it is indeed!

I agree it might be a hidden client reco area. If the client is asked then they can ask to check the area or have to do the leg work. If they are terrible or dangerous, it is known if posted in the secret area. It is kind of opposite of what the SPs experience on the site.

I participate in the site quite a bit for my small area of the country and write recos for deserving SPs. Within the next week or so I see a new BP ad with my reco and lyla ID attached along with their pictures. I am flattered that they were happy with the reco, but when I get asked for a reco it is sometime hard to contact a SP to reciprocate sometimes, because they are not available. Others is larger areas of the country might be used to this, but this is something new for me.

I don't mind asking, but at the same time asking your regular SP for a reco or asking them to contact another SP can turn into some sour grapes sometimes too. Not all are used to sharing their good clients.

Again, just an idea for a minor inconvenience I experienced lately.

Client recommendations by providers is pretty old idea.

It is implemented the best way on TER where every client can have the "white" list of Ladies recommended him.

Several discussions were here regarding this. The latest one is here:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=210074

The idea is not supported by Ladies unfortunately.

Edited by Tempted Monk
Gramma correction

My thought is that by now, SPs are as informed about clients (unless they are new), as we are about them(unless they are new). Maybe even better... They have their ways.