What makes you happy ?

Nothing can bring a smile to my face any quicker than a dog, they are pure joy in a hairy package:)

Soulfully speaking, being loved is the real meaning of happiness for me and I'm sure for many. When you know you are truly loved by someone then it's hard not to be happy.

Laughter as well, I was at the gym yesterday and a couple of girls were laughing hysterically at something on their phone, the laughter was contagious, it made me happy.

It is easy to find, smile, say something nice to someone, or do someone a favor. I guarantee in those you'll find happiness:)

Or eat something yummy, food brings me happiness, lots of food:)

• Like 6

What makes me happy:

• The way the waitresses greet me at at my favorite diner (Dear, hun, love....)
  • Hugs from a (female) friend for no reason
  • My cat greeting me at the door when I come home
  • When my relatives call out of the blue just to say "hello"

• Like 3

Easy one..... the thing in life that has always made me happy is my children... even when their is challenges which there always will be I know that they will also bring me amazing joy... peace and happiness. Nothing in this world makes me happier then to be their Dad.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Spending some time with the lovely ladies of Cerb, having good health, helping a neighbor clear their driveway of snow, talking to my sister, telling a good joke and having the Patriots win the Super Bowel!

• Like 4

Well I like to live in the moment.......

So right meowwww ...Hickory Sticks make me happy :)

Cause I frickin love them and ..... that's all I have here to eat ;)

• Like 5

I am happy each time I see my friends for a coffee/lunch/supper, talking and laughing with them. I love going for a day trip - or a weekend trip - to discover new places, accompanied by friend(s); and I love SPAs, enjoying the healing and appeasing virtues of water, swimming, the heat of a sauna is like a warm blanket, receiving a good massage. Being touched always makes me melt...

• Like 1

There are many things that can make me happy. Off hand, I could think of

in this hobby

- when I see my favorite cerb ladies

- when I give them a sensual massage and other treatment, and they say, baby, I love you and I love the way you please me

- when my cerb ladies pamper me

- when I receive a lovely message or email telling me they look forward to seeing me

outside of this hobby

- when I am cruising down a ski slope

- when I am skating on the canal on a sunny day with my favorite lady

- when I see a puppy running to me, kissing my face and then lying down for a tummy rub

- when a cat rubs his/her body against my foot and meows softly

• Like 1

For me, about February-time is when winter starts losing its charm, so looking at Eva's latest pics made me very happy! I don't know which is more enticing, the subject or the location!

Ultimately, what makes me happy is freedom, as much freedom as I can squeeze from this increasingly clutching world.

• Like 2

Dogs!! In this I'm just like Cristy. Dogs are awesome little bundles of liveliness, affection, alertness, curiosity, devotion, and even forgiveness. I love my own dogs, and meeting (most) new dogs.

And on a cold winter's afternoon or evening, they also force me to go outside for a walk when I might otherwise stay in -- which I'm sometimes grumpy about when preparing, but never regret once I'm out there.

Which is the other thing that make me happy: a brisk Canadian winter's day (provided you're dressed for it) on a path through the woods with fresh snow all around. And especially that moment when you appreciate not being stuck in a home or office, preoccupied and away from the world, with your head in a computer screen... and instead take a long, deep breath of real fresh air. Joy!

• Like 2

What makes me happy? Many things! On top of my list is during social dancing, when I ask a girl to dance and her shy smile transforms itself in joyful, happy laughters as we dance :)

• Like 2

Well to start with and for those who know me I'm extremely positive.

But what really brings a smile to my face. Well so many things but I'll rattle off a quick couple:

- spending time with a special lady.

- good single malt.

- little babies laughing and actually maternity wards.

- the human touch (actually stimulating all 5 senses)

- forest and mountains.

- sleeping and hearing the ocean waves.

- fireplace

- good cigar

- most pets but especially dogs and cats.

- travelling

- learning

Ok that's probably enough.

Cub

• Like 1

Waking up above ground everyday and just being fortunate and appreciate a lot of things I have that other people may not.

Watching a beautiful view like the sun rising right out my bathroom window.

Being fortunate to have has one huge bath tub that I could technically fit three people in there if I wanted to. Just being able to light a few candles at the end of the day and read my book book in a nice hot bubble bath in peace.

Spending time with my cat

Watching the Harvey Specter character on Suits!

Oh and remember those Good Humor strawberry shortcake ice cream on a stick? Ya! Just seeing those again at a store after many years of not having one made me happy! I should have bought one!

Knowing that *I* have the ability to be able to do whatever I want because I believe that I can.

Happiness to me is being content wherever I am at any given moment.

Happiness is being able to control how I think and feel in certain situations.

Happiness starts with self love.

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Meditating

Babies

The way some things smell...lavender in particular

Bubble baths

Cuddling with someone in my fur blanket (its faux)

Green tea....

But mostly my son. He makes me the most happy. Even when he's mad he's still so darn cute.

Like Cristycurves and Mightypen, I love dogs. There is something about them that just warms my heart. Social dancing is also makes me happy, WhiteKnight describe it better than I ever could.

Being outside during a snowfall is pure bliss.

Watching someone's reaction as they open a gift.

A hug.

• Like 1

Coming home from a trip and being greeted by my Siamese cat, nothing like his blue eyes and purrs to bring a smile to my face.

Other things that make me happy:

Upgrades (hotels or planes both win)

A cloud burst on a sunny day

Gerber daiseys and poems

Watching a CFL football game

Great conversation over amazing wine

and being able to connect with so many lovely ladies and gentlemen in this business...

• Like 2

What a great thread!

Here are some things that make me happy:

• Lying out/stretching out on a hard floor after a run
  • Warm shower with lavendar body wash and applying lavendar body lotion right before bed
  • Going for a run!
  • Travel of any kind (even if it's just a short road trip to a friend's house just outside of the city)
  • Coffee in the AM (actually coffee any time)
  • Tea with a friend
  • Dancing around my apartment with my earphones in and drinking wine (serious stress reliever...aside from other certain stress relieving activities lol)

It makes me happy to remember the time i spent with Eva couple of years ago when she first started coming to Ottawa. We used to chat a lot on Cam when she started. She was one of the best date I have had so far :)

Guest K***e D****ls

Great thread topic, Eva. :) Things that make me happy:

-my animals

-a delicious meal

-fresh flowers in my home/gardening

-Bath And Bodyworks candles

-music

-the people in my life

-the ocean

-creating

-bubble baths

-a worn in pair of cowboy boots

-random acts of kindness

-nature

-working out

-books

-sunshine

-the smell of a new shampoo scent

-my favorite perfume

-learning

-travel/flipping though my old and current passport and reminiscing about the adventures I've had

-the spa

-hearing crickets or frogs singing at night