Disrespect and appointment times

i agree with most of the things you posted.

i know that there are a lot of people that purposely book someone, and not show up and dont even call or text to tell the lady he's not coming.

I DONT do this, but some people do. probably in most cases they're too drunk or high to realize that they booked someone, and they dont remember.

it has happened to me a few times that when its confirmed that i have booked someone, and i arrive on time, or a couple of minutes early, and they aren't ready. A lot of hobbyists dont have a lot of spare time to wait. For me, it doesn't matter, because I'm not sneaking out or "going to the store".

But I have promised myself that from now on, if i arrive on time, and the woman says "can you give me 5 minutes?" I will leave.

If I'm early by a few minutes, then I will wait for while, but if it's a lot longer than what they say they're going to be, then I'm out of there.

I think its very disrespectful for people booking and not showing up without letting them know they aren't going to make it, and that's something that has yet to happen to me.

Sure, sometimes something comes up, like car breaks down, or stuck in traffic. But you should at least let them know that your running late. its common sense.

• Like 2

But I have promised myself that from now on, if i arrive on time, and the woman says "can you give me 5 minutes?" I will leave.

If I'm early by a few minutes, then I will wait for while, but if it's a lot longer than what they say they're going to be, then I'm out of there.

I think its very disrespectful for people booking and not showing up without letting them know they aren't going to make it, and that's something that has yet to happen to me.

Sure, sometimes something comes up, like car breaks down, or stuck in traffic. But you should at least let them know that your running late. its common sense.

I agree with you that if you are booked with any of us and you show up on time, we should be ready for you, after all, you are there on time.

• Like 1

I know on a few occasions I have asked the gentlemen to please give me a few minutes and none of them ever had a problem with waiting 5 more minutes...sometimes life happens and we may need an extra 5 minutes(I would definitely understand if you had a booking and the lady asked you to wait 15 or more minutes then okay sure leave

But I also have waited and waited on several occasions for the gentlemen to arrive and he had been stuck in traffic or lost and I waited up to 15-20 minutes

For those gentlemen that do book and do not show up (no phone call/text nothing) I just block their phone number and will not answer to them again....that is indeed rude and inconsiderate

I also like to freshen up and go out of my way to look sexy for you and always make sure my place is clean and comfortable

Arggg time wasters...bye

• Like 5

Agreed, but there are some on here (not going to mention any names because it's a no no) that say "give me 5 minutes", and they booked well in advance.

• Like 1

Well I can only speak on my behalf...and like i said life happens and if a gentlemen felt he couldnt wait 5 minutes then sorry for wasting his time...sometimes this can't be helped that's why I don't mind an extra 5-10 minutes when I have a booking I know shit happens but that's just me

The only advice I can give you would be to not book with those ladies again if 5 minutes was out of your way

I do understand some of us are on a tight schedule

• Like 4

i agree with most of the things you posted.

i know that there are a lot of people that purposely book someone, and not show up and dont even call or text to tell the lady he's not coming.

I DONT do this, but some people do. probably in most cases they're too drunk or high to realize that they booked someone, and they dont remember.

it has happened to me a few times that when its confirmed that i have booked someone, and i arrive on time, or a couple of minutes early, and they aren't ready. A lot of hobbyists dont have a lot of spare time to wait. For me, it doesn't matter, because I'm not sneaking out or "going to the store".

Well I can only speak on my behalf...and like i said life happens and if a gentlemen felt he couldnt wait 5 minutes then sorry for wasting his time...sometimes this can't be helped that's why I don't mind an extra 5-10 minutes when I have a booking I know shit happens but that's just me

The only advice I can give you would be to not book with those ladies again if 5 minutes was out of your way

I do understand some of us are on a tight schedule

We are only human. I had to say "give me 5" once as I lost my favourite lipstick. If you are a girl, you'd understand. I wanted to look exactly right for the occasion. He responded with "thanks for wasting my time" and left. He didn't give me the time of day, even though I spent over an hour preparing for his visit.

If you can't wait a whole 5 minutes, to me that just says you are in a rush and I don't rush appointments, so why are you rushing me? If you need to 'go to the store" then please indicate this and I won't go to such extremities to get ready. I would understand if it was a long wait or if the SP said to wait every time.

I believe strongly in communication. I am laid back and have no reason to show off and make it "to a T" at a certain time, as I'm not a robot.

A perfect example of this whole aspect of time... I have this doctor who takes her time with each and every patient, which is not common in the medical field. I have waited hours with an appointment, not a walk in. This happens because she is so meticulous and thorough. I believe that us ladies, at least most are the same way.

If you have a busy schedule I could understand and ask that you simply re book a time, more convenient for yourself. There is a difference between a girl just hopping around, trying to balance 10 calls in a day, and someone who is generally making a great deal of effort to impress you.

See it as a date. With a regular personal date. Us as people, will take time and extreme effort to groom ourselves and find the perfect outfit and accessory, and what not, to make it just right for that occasion.

I spent at least 20 minutes on a stupid eyebrow just because it kept looking not good enough for myself. I just like things to be perfect for the occasion. Yes, sometimes it gets a bit over the top but not to a degree where I am well passed you waiting 10 minutes.

I feel it is unfair to just drive off and not explain yourself. If you are too impatient why did you bother to come by? Book a time that is realistic and reasonable.

THIS is why we hate time wasters. We aren't sitting around picking our bums and waiting on suitors in fancy negligees, just waiting for THAT GUY. We have lives maybe we get hungry... get over it.

• Like 6

I'm coming out a bit different on this.

I am ready for my appointment at least 15 minutes before. I schedule them this way, so I never have to tell them to wait. If I am caught in traffic, or the incall appointment booked by the lady before me has gone over her time and late getting out, I let him know before he gets to my place. However, the session still starts on time. Even if I am putting on my stockings while he is coming in the door, I don't like him waiting outside wondering if 5 minutes is actually going to be 45 minutes. I even had a guy come to my place and my mom had called me before he was scheduled to arrive and I couldn't get her off the phone, I still let him in while I finished the call to my mom.

Not the best, but I'd rather that then him standing outside waiting.

I still don't like it when they arrive early. I'm still putting the finishing touches lighting the candles and putting on the music.

I guess some guys loose interest or get mad because they think we have double booked, or just finished a call and need to clean up for the next call. However, I know a lot of these ladies, and that is not what is happening. They want everything to be perfect. I want it to be perfect too, but also honour my commitment to stay on schedule.

I've walked out of doctors offices if they keep me waiting for no real reason. I'm patient, but if they are booking appointments with only 5 minutes per appointment, but taking an hour per patient, I'm outa there. One even sent me a bill, and I sent them an invoice for my time wasted, gas to get there and the inconvenience factor. She never kept me waiting more then 5 minutes after that.

However, I get so frustrated when guys confirm, get the address and then don't show up. It so seldom happens to me, but the few times it has, it really bothers me. I've lost out on other possible opportunities, get the creepy sensation someone knows where I live and I don't know who they are etc. So, I have a system in place that works. So I don't get no shows.

If you can't make your appointment, just let the lady know as soon as you know. I would rather know, then sitting there wondering.

• Like 4

I'm coming out a bit different on this.

I am ready for my appointment at least 15 minutes before. I schedule them this way, so I never have to tell them to wait. If I am caught in traffic, or the incall appointment booked by the lady before me has gone over her time and late getting out, I let him know before he gets to my place. However, the session still starts on time. Even if I am putting on my stockings while he is coming in the door, I don't like him waiting outside wondering if 5 minutes is actually going to be 45 minutes. I even had a guy come to my place and my mom had called me before he was scheduled to arrive and I couldn't get her off the phone, I still let him in while I finished the call to my mom.

Not the best, but I'd rather that then him standing outside waiting.

I still don't like it when they arrive early. I'm still putting the finishing touches lighting the candles and putting on the music.

I guess some guys loose interest or get mad because they think we have double booked, or just finished a call and need to clean up for the next call. However, I know a lot of these ladies, and that is not what is happening. They want everything to be perfect. I want it to be perfect too, but also honour my commitment to stay on schedule.

I've walked out of doctors offices if they keep me waiting for no real reason. I'm patient, but if they are booking appointments with only 5 minutes per appointment, but taking an hour per patient, I'm outa there. One even sent me a bill, and I sent them an invoice for my time wasted, gas to get there and the inconvenience factor. She never kept me waiting more then 5 minutes after that.

However, I get so frustrated when guys confirm, get the address and then don't show up. It so seldom happens to me, but the few times it has, it really bothers me. I've lost out on other possible opportunities, get the creepy sensation someone knows where I live and I don't know who they are etc. So, I have a system in place that works. So I don't get no shows.

If you can't make your appointment, just let the lady know as soon as you know. I would rather know, then sitting there wondering.

I have a strong issue with just letting someone in my home when I am in a vulnerable state. I like to warm up to someone before letting certain walls down and prefer to keep my personal life separate, from my suitors. I never book suitors close to one another. I have low traffic. If they can't have faith that I am honest and straight forward, they can be my guest and move along. I like to run a relaxed atmosphere, that doesn't make me need to rush.

Getting ready takes me forever, being flighty and all. To be perfectly honest 70% of my slowness is getting way too INTO a song, or just liking my shower a bit much, and stealing, all the hot water.

He will have to trust me when I mean 5 minutes.

Besides I'm usually early myself, waiting outside before they even arrive, it's a rarity asking for more time, but does happen.

I've even had to shovel my driveway last minute not realizing it snowed the night before and had minimal time to have a "lunch break" visit. Not a worry... it did the trick just dandy.

I think most no shows are summed up to, anxiety,shame, forgetfulness and fuckery.

• Like 4

From time waster, I've learned a lot...

I always get ready right after an appointment. This way, I don't rush to get ready.

Also, this prevents me from wasting MY time waiting for somebody. I am ready, so I just have to put clothes over my set, and get out to do whatever I like, and I get back only about half an hour before the time of my date.

If you don't call me when running late, I'll be waiting for you for another 15 mins, but afterwards, you get blacklisted. I won't ever loose my time with you, plus, I will add a fee for wasting my time. If you don't book back, well, good ridance. I am redy for my next appointment anyways, so might aswell post another ad to catch up 45 minutes, instead of hours of preparation (which was already done).

• Like 2

I have it in place and I specifically tell gentlemen to call me at xxx time at a certain place and if they are running late and won't be there to call, to let me know ahead of time.

I make it a point to tell them that if I don't hear from them 5 minutes after they are supposed to call, that the appt will be cancelled. If someone doesn't listen to that, they are a time waster or just not listening.

I don't screw around with this because there are always other clients wanting to meet who will show up on time. And showing up too early, I make them wait. When I say xxx o'clock, it's xxx o'clock. Not before, not after. While things happen, giving a head's up from either side is always the best route to go in the consideration department.

I guess you could say I run a tight ship but in a nice professional way of course! lol I'm not forgiving when someone jerks me around or does something to make me upset, I turn into an ice princess and won't agree to meet them again. And believe me, I have a select few jerks/no shows/time wasters trying!

• Like 4

there is far too much of this going on, totally disrespectful of people to just book and not bother to show up, or cancel at the last minute with bs excuses.

work calls, that can be excused, wife/so had other plans they didn't know about, no problem, but I've had one guy have so many 'car accidents' last minute he shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Today I saw his car, and him in it, NOTHING wrong with it! Same car he has always driven! at the time when he had booked an appointment with me!

Way too many bullshitters out there making false bookings for fun.

It's a complete waste of my time.

Do they think we are complete idiots? wtf?

Don't waste our time, we don't waste yours

• Like 1

I go to school and also am working a 'real' job, so when someone books and I go out of my way to go to my incall, get ready and change and cancel my plans to see them and they don't show up. It literally makes me cry sometimes to think someone can be so mean because I know they have no intention of showing up. They seriously get a kick out of picturing us getting ready for them and wasting our time etc. More than ever I recently have been getting jerks texting me messed up stuff and calling me being rude and other stuff, that is the very reason why I am 'retiring' from the SP life, because I pay to post, I sometimes pay over 200$ just for a hotel room, and I can't even count how many times I have left dinner with family or friends, took a taxi to my incall and the person stood me up, no call or text to apologize. It's sad because I meet so many nice gentleman that I genuinely appreciate and am close to, but the bad apples made it bad for me and I will definitely be done being an SP when I am done school this year. Obviously the extra cash to help me pay my rent and bills was very very nice, but when I started doing this it was an exciting and sexy thing, me meeting great people and having fun while getting paid, and now the guys that fuck around are ruining it for me and that is the only reason I will be done with this line of work.

No shows are infuriating. There's a lot of bad behavior out there.

I book only by appointment and generally that's my only appointment of the day. What I find very frustrating is guys text me 20-30 min before their appt saying they are ready meanwhile I've just gotten to my incall and am getting changed after tidying up and setting the mood and they seem peeved I won't let them up super early. I get that someone somewhere screwed you over and double booked you once before, but if you wanted to start at 1:30pm why did you book for 2pm and arrive at 1:30 and expect to come up? Like we are all just laying there waiting for you ready. Not all ladies sit in a hotel or condo all day every day. So it bugs me when someone gets pushy when I'm making the bed room nice or checking my hair and makeup and expect to come up ASAP just because they arrived early and I had no idea they would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No shows are infuriating. There's a lot of bad behavior out there.

I book only by appointment and generally that's my only appointment of the day. What I find very frustrating is guys text me 20-30 min before their appt saying they are ready meanwhile I've just gotten to my incall and am getting changed after tidying up and setting the mood and they seem peeved I won't let them up super early. I get that someone somewhere screwed you over and double booked you once before, but if you wanted to start at 1:30pm why did you book for 2pm and arrive at 1:30 and expect to come up? Like we are all just laying there waiting for you ready. Not all ladies sit in a hotel or condo all day every day. So it bugs me when someone gets pushy when I'm making the bed room nice or checking my hair and makeup and expect to come up ASAP just because they arrived early and I had no idea they would.

Yes!!! I have had it more times where I can count!! Sometimes the person was as much as 40min-1 hour early! I wasn't even there yet! And every single time they act as if I was late for the appointment when they were the ones who were early. I had it where the guy was 25 min early and I told him to give me a few minutes because I just walked in the door and need to change. He literally texted and called me at least 4 times to ask if I was ready yet. What a turn off!

• Like 1

I will definitely be done being an SP when I am done school this year. ..., and now the guys that fuck around are ruining it for me and that is the only reason I will be done with this line of work.

:(

I had always assumed there was some sort of list for idiot clients on the private board for providers so idiot couldn't pull same stunt more than once

:(

I had always assumed there was some sort of list for idiot clients on the private board for providers so idiot couldn't pull same stunt more than once

I save their numbers, but unfortunately there is a never ending abundance of w.o.t people! lol I was a little upset at the time of writing the comment above so I would like to add that while the dumb dumbs are the biggest reason why I am leaving the business, it is not the only reason. While it is nice to have fun and get paid for it at the same time, being an SP was not a long term plan for me, so saying the only reason I am 'retiring' is because of the jerks is half true, but definitely a reason why I won't be doing SP work 'on the side' in the future. lol

[/color][/b]

Guest discr33t
...sad because I meet so many nice gentleman that I genuinely appreciate and am close to, but the bad apples made it bad for me and I will definitely be done being an SP when I am done school this year. ....

Really sorry to hear that some bad apples are making your situation unpalatable. Hopefully your remaining encounters in this business are good memories.

Who knows, you might get a few new inquiries around homecoming!

Really sorry to hear that some bad apples are making your situation unpalatable. Hopefully your remaining encounters in this business are good memories.

Who knows, you might get a few new inquiries around homecoming!

It is not my encounters that are unpalatable, because every encounter I have is great. I only see nice and kind gentlemen, in fact I have had to turn down some would-be encounters because I was 'just not into it' etc. The part that ruined it for me, were the guys that book with no intention of showing up because when it happens so many times, it eventually made me think that being an SP part time is not worth it any more. Now I do it more 'for fun' and as an extra income. This has been discussed many, many times here but when you move plans back and go out of your way to be at your in call, maybe even paying for a hotel room and you get ready etc and the person does not show up, you are out money, and out of the time wasted and even turned down a regular or someone who would have turned up because you thought you were seeing someone. When I see reviews of new girls or whatever girl double booking and or a client waiting because a girl is still on a call, I really do understand why those girls do that. As mentioned previously, this is seriously the only form of income for some girls(for whatever reason)so she cannot afford to turn down anyone because you never know who may or may not show up. That is a thing to take in consideration when a girl is double booking. Of course that is not a smart business move but again, it is impossible to guarantee someone will show up. More times than I can remember I have had seemingly genuine and sincere polite gentlemen call and introduce themselves and book in advance and even confirm and then call 'when they are here' and nadda. Very strange but true!

• Like 4

More times than I can remember I have had seemingly genuine and sincere polite gentlemen call and introduce themselves and book in advance and even confirm and then call 'when they are here' and nadda. Very strange but true!

Some guys will actually book 4 or 5 girls for the same appt time with the sole intention of choosing which one they will actually show up for at the last minute. As a result 3 or 4 girls are left with a 'no-show'.

The ones that say "I am here" but are not, are an enigma. I have no idea as to what their goal is in that situation. But sometimes I believe it is some kind of phishing... and their intentions may be sketchy.

• Like 1

there is far too much of this going on, totally disrespectful of people to just book and not bother to show up, or cancel at the last minute with bs excuses.

work calls, that can be excused, wife/so had other plans they didn't know about, no problem, but I've had one guy have so many 'car accidents' last minute he shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Today I saw his car, and him in it, NOTHING wrong with it! Same car he has always driven! at the time when he had booked an appointment with me!

Way too many bullshitters out there making false bookings for fun.

It's a complete waste of my time.

Do they think we are complete idiots? wtf?

Don't waste our time, we don't waste yours

I love the just waiting on my "roommate" to fall asleep excuse, expecting me to wait. Then being cancelled on as he had a car accident, but texts me 20 minutes after the cancellation, to see if he can see me for free since he's just so damn special. I responded simply "go fuck your wife"

• Like 2

Yes!!! I have had it more times where I can count!! Sometimes the person was as much as 40min-1 hour early! I wasn't even there yet! And every single time they act as if I was late for the appointment when they were the ones who were early. I had it where the guy was 25 min early and I told him to give me a few minutes because I just walked in the door and need to change. He literally texted and called me at least 4 times to ask if I was ready yet. What a turn off!

A newbie showed up 20 min early this week after asking how early he should come via email. I said text right before you get to the lobby for buzzer info. He asks how early he should do that. I said no more than 5 min early please so I am ready. He gets upset I don't reply 20 min before his appt via text and starts emailing me. I'm blow drying my hair and getting dressed. I just like to be fresh and 100% ready right before the appointment so I am at my best. My hair takes almost a half hour to blow dry. Then he starts complaining its really cold outside and he wants to know when he can come up. It wasn't even really cold outside and I was getting annoyed because I told him not more than 5 min early please. So sometimes I wonder what guys are thinking and what they expect. Because personally before your appointment is MY time to do whatever I want and get ready for you. I don't appreciate being rushed when I am never late and it's a turn off to have someone paranoid or anxious texting constantly way too early asking when they can come up. It's not a great way to start a session being peeved that someone doesn't respect that you are not late for their appointment they just came too early....

And then there's the whole time. Do they expect if they come 20 min early the clock only starts on the hour when they booked and they get 20 min free at the beginning and then another 10 at the end to shower again and get dressed?

I appreciate if someone knows they get the time they paid for and if they show up early they leave a little early. But not showing up early to rush me and get bonus time.

• Like 1

There is still the fear of being seen or even caught in a sting! Yes I've seen too many Tv shows. But seriously after30 years I still get nervous and sometimes I have bailed not so much anymore as I keep to the usual suspects. I understand the negative impact on the SP but some guys literally can only muster up enough gumption to book the call then they can't follow through.

• Like 1