Should transgender SPs reveal their (male) past?

Last year, there were 4 Winnipeg transgender SPs advertising, only one of whom was open about having once been male. The other three didn't mention it in their advertising. One left town and one disappeared from the scene. Of the two who were left, one persisted in never revealing that she used to be a man, and continues her secrecy to this day.

Apparently, the transgender SP who left town has returned and is advertising as a woman, so now, it's two out of three somewhat known transgender SPs who don't acknowledge their male past. The other advertises as "intense transsexual satisfaction", and that's fine. No surprises there.

Many unsuspecting clients would be very upset if they found out that the person they thought was a natural woman used to be a man. I have nothing against transgender SPs as such, but I believe they should be upfront about their past. There is a market for their services, so why deceive clients?

What do you think?

If she has fully transitioned, and physically is a woman, I see no need to disclose at all. The customer is getting exactly what they expected. Time with the woman they booked with. If the individual has not fully transitioned, then yes, disclosure is required.

• Like 5

Kind of the point of transitioning is that the person is now female. I can't see any legitimate interest a client has in knowing that was not true at one point.

No, scratch that - I guess *maaaaybe* I could be persuaded that a client could reasonably want to know whether an SPs breasts were implants. I'm not sure I'd suggest *any* SP, cis-female or transitioned, actually has an obligation to reveal that, but I can at least see a reason a client would want to know.

But used to be male? No more relevant that "used to live in BC", "used to be a conservative", "used to drive a convertible", or any other "used to".

• Like 9

Guest Prufrock Cummings
I would like to know if it was a guy previously, I would think that would be courteous of them.

"it" omg

the Donald has spoken

I would like to know if it was a guy previously, I would think that would be courteous of them.

"It"? Wow. Here's a thought for you. If you suspect an SP is trans, and you are worried about the idea of sticking your dick into an attractive female that used to be the same gender as you, ask. While a trans person may not wander around proclaiming their genetic makeup, when asked, I'm pretty sure they aren't going to lie about it.

If she has transitioned completely, and can function in all ways physically as a woman, then I can't see the problem. If anything, if she matches her pictures, and you are attracted to those, where is the problem? And, with her background, she may have some interesting insights for your session.

My only problem would be if the pictures have been stolen or photoshopped, and she is not as promised. But that would apply to any SP.

There are some absolutely stunning transitioned females out there, who can finally live their lives as their brains are wired. Holding a cruel joke of birth genetics against them is very small minded.

• Like 4

very interesting...

A person might argue that a person who was born male and transitioned that had had sex with men prior to transitioning would have a higher likelihood of being HIV+, although that's a tough sell. Basically, if someone tests clean, they are clean whether they used to have a penis or not.

I personally have had sex with a woman who used to have a penis, and without her telling me, I would have never known.

If I was having a relationship with someone, I would want to know their life story, but because I want to know them, not out of some weird fear. With respect to an SP...she's a woman, has a vagina, I think she's hot...go to town, I say.

I think that's exactly it! It should remain their choice, as any SP, to conduct their buisness the way they want.

On another hand, if she's fully transitionned (?), does it really matter?

Regent - You'll have to excuse my bad grammar, I shouldn't have used the word "it" as opposed to "they".

I have nothing but respect for this group of people, I think it's a very courageous thing to follow your true identity. Also, I'll point out, that I myself frequent the TS/Shemale pages, as some I do find quite attractive. I have also been with a TS once before.

That being said, I would rather know in advance what I'm getting myself into, rather than finding out during that, those scars, that's where their dick used to be. That could really upset people, to the point that some would cause violence towards them.

So for the safety of all involved, I think something like this should be disclosed.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Disclosing is a must. Truth in advertising

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

@Regent...

for clarification, I did say say I assume that a transitioned female had had gay sex prior to her transition. What I said was, the only "argument" I could even begin to understand in this regard is that IF she had engaged in male/male sex prior to transition, that could place her at an increased risk for HIV. Personally, I don't believe this is an issue...a clean test is a clean test.

I would be curious, in all this blabbing and exchange of semi-insults, to know about a transgender SP.

Unlikely to happen since it doesn't seem to interest them that much.

This is the kind of subject everybody has an opinion on and fight over, when deeply, it doesn't even worth the shot.

So here's a pretty good solution to your question:

- Disclosed on ad and willing to take the shot: GO!

- Disclosed on ad, but not interested anyways: DON'T!

- Not disclosed on ad, and would be willing to try: NICE!

- Not disclosed on ad, and not willing to try: BRUSH IT OFF.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but this is now turned to ridicule.

Lesson of hobbying #1:

Transgender or not, an SP is an SP, and she (or he) has the liberty to run her (or his) buisness the way she (or he) wants.

Whatever you say won't change that.

• Like 4

I believe disclosure is a must as well. You may feel like another gender, and that is fine, but you were originally male/female...And if you're being intimate and providing a service... Should be disclosed.

Then I can make an informed decision.

• Like 1

I'll put another spin on this. Yes, this is for the lady a business first and foremost. But doesn't she want to see clients who want to see her. If she discloses she is TG and a gentleman contacts her for a date then she'll know he wants to see her.

Also, maybe there are potential clients out there who would in fact like to have a date with a TG lady. If ladies who are TG don't disclose how can potential clients meet her, except by happenchance.

Is there a right answer to the question, that I really don't know. I can understand from a client's perspective wanting to know. I can also understand why a lady who is TG would like to keep it private. And no, I don't believe a lady is being deceitful if she choses to keep being TG a secret

Do I have an answer that makes everyone happy...no. Personally from my vantage point as a client I would like to know. But I can understand why ladies choose not to disclose

A rambling for whatever it's worth

RG

That being said, I would rather know in advance what I'm getting myself into, rather than finding out during that, those scars, that's where their dick used to be. That could really upset [me], to the point that would cause violence towards them.

So for the safety of all involved, I think something like this should be disclosed.

It's quite obvious from your post that it's not about their safety or anyone else's but YOUR COMFORT, so I fixed your post for you. And before you get all riled up about the insinuation that you'd cause violence, well, no offense, but men who are "upset" by "scars where their dick used to be" are usually the ones who get violent.

I believe disclosure is a must as well. You may feel like another gender, and that is fine, but you were originally male/female...And if you're being intimate and providing a service... Should be disclosed.

Then I can make an informed decision.

A transitioned trans woman, or a trans woman who has had top and bottom surgery is under no obligation to disclose to you. If you are so insecure about your own masculinity that you need to know if someone used to have a penis, you need to deal with that shit yourself.

• Like 9

A transitioned trans woman, or a trans woman who has had top and bottom surgery is under no obligation to disclose to you. If you are so insecure about your own masculinity that you need to know if someone used to have a penis, you need to deal with that shit yourself.

I'm not insecure, but thanks... You could have made your point in the first sentence, instead of questioning my masculinity. Cheers.

The operative word here is "transition". If they are going to live their life as a woman including being intimate then should there really be the need to disclose their former genetic makeup as man? IMO, no. Unless, they advertise as transgender, then it's really no one else's business.

For men who visit, they need to look inwards and ask themselves why does this bother them so much? It's someone else's life and business, so what is it to anyone else?

Yes, people may come up with variable as to why THEY think it should be disclosed but again, they need to ask themselves why is it so important to them?

• Like 3

So my question horndog is, how much of an SP's past to you feel that you absolutely must, or have a right to know? If she has transitioned to being a woman that's who you are going to see, however you seem to demand the right to know her past......

Hmmm, so If she has some STD's in her past do you want to know that as well? How about if she had a child and carries stretch marks or had her vagina torn? Or if she has a criminal record? Any and all of these are high probability within the SP community.

How people choose to make a living in this business is driven by a multitude of issues in their past and so my advise to you would be to assess the person for who she is right now and for the rest of her history it's not really any of your business unless she chooses to reveal it.

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

All things being equal, I would like to know.

It's a good question though and causes me to ask why. If a beautiful female identified as male in her mind, I would still probably bang her, especially if she didn't disclose that info to me. Same goes if she is a Trump supporter. All is good as long as she doesn't disclose it. :)

The question is should sex reassignment surgery be disclosed? Is it a form of bait and switch? You "thought" you were getting an "original model" and you got a person with a sex change. Alternatively, should a guy with a penis disclose that fact if he identifies as female, looks female and only anal is on the table? In the end, it is up to the person to decide how they want to advertise and present themselves. Hopefully, people will be understanding.

I'm still unsure on my own feelings. Paying for intimacy changes the dynamics here. If feelings were involved and relationship potential existed, disclosure should become more obvious.

Shocked by these:

(...) so If she has some STD's in her past do you want to know that as well? How about if she had a child and carries stretch marks or had her vagina torn? Or if she has a criminal record? Any and all of these are high probability within the SP community."

Not true. Clichés and biases. Everything mentioned here does not fit my profile. And I am certainly not the only one in the SP community! I am not an exception. And by the way, SP or not, ANYBODY in the population can be/have what you mentioned.

"How people choose to make a living in this business is driven by a multitude of issues in their past "

Oh wow wow wow wait a minute here please! Clichés and biases again? You want to know my problems in the past? Having several diplomas and being unhappy with previous jobs, and not making enough money so I am doing this and it changed my life positively at many levels. I am very happy thanks.

Sorry, no daddy, abused child, family consuming drugs or drunk parents issues, none of that or whatever else negative you can imagine. Again, IF it were the case, this is true for anybody in the population!

If some people think we are so "wrong", why do they come and see us???

Back to the topic now...

• Like 7

Guest S****r

I had a visceral reaction to that post, too. We SPs come from ALL walks of life, just like women in any other industry or work environment. Cliches and biases....and to see it said by someone in our own community is even more appalling.

We still have so far to go.......

Shocked by these:

(...) so If she has some STD's in her past do you want to know that as well? How about if she had a child and carries stretch marks or had her vagina torn? Or if she has a criminal record? Any and all of these are high probability within the SP community."

Not true. Clichés and biases. Everything mentioned here does not fit my profile. And I am certainly not the only one in the SP community! I am not an exception. And by the way' date=' SP or not, ANYBODY in the population can be/have what you mentioned.

"How people choose to make a living in this business is driven by a multitude of issues in their past "

Oh wow wow wow wait a minute here please! Clichés and biases again? You want to know my problems in the past? Having several diplomas and being unhappy with previous jobs, and not making enough money so I am doing this and it changed my life positively at many levels. I am very happy thanks.

Sorry, no daddy, abused child, family consuming drugs or drunk parents issues, none of that or whatever else negative you can imagine. Again, IF it were the case, this is true for anybody in the population!

If some people think we are so "wrong", why do they come and see us???

Back to the topic now...

"I'd like to know" is not the same as "I have a right to know".

There's always an element of the unknown when you're meeting someone new. Pics vary in accuracy. Sometimes things like tattoos and piercings may be hidden. Personality is always hard to judge before you actually meet someone, and things like chemistry are downright impossible.

For those who think this is a big deal... why not simply ask? Yes, you may offend someone - you'll have to weigh up the pros and cons of asking for yourself and decide whether it's worthwhile, or whether you don't actually need to know after all.

• Like 2