Louboutins - Do you own/want a pair?

The last lady I have visited was wearing high heels although not loubs and she looked amazing to me because they gave her an extra few inches in height even if she was a foot shorter then I with them on.

• Like 1

Being out of the ladies shoe fashion loop, this is the first I have heard of these particular shoes. That being said, I love a girl in heels. I'm quite tall myself (6'4" give or take) so the extra height the heels give is a turn on for me. (Not to mention how incredible it can make their legs look.)

From a marketing perspective, claiming something as simple as a red sole as their trademark is shear brilliance on the part of this company.

• Like 1

I've always opted to spend my money on more tattoos, but Loubs are on my list. It's a status item, and I've always admired them. Although, I come from pretty humble beginnings and even though I could afford a pair now, I would always hear that voice in the back of my head that would be like "are you really spending 1.5k on a pair of heels????" On that note, I'd fawn over any guest that bought me a pair as a gift. I've had similarly priced gifts bought for me, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

As far as heels in general, I love love love them. I own way more than I should. They make me feel super sexy.

• Like 6

Hard to beat high heels, doesn't matter the brand to me... And I'll will add high boots that go to the knee or just below... Have a thing for them.

• Like 4

Guest **cely***r***ne

Ohhhh shoes!!!

*swooon*

I had some and they sadly were "misplaced" during bad times. I love the red soles! They've been on my dream list for about...4 years. Haha since I've become a mother to the little boss, other things come first!

I so love shoes!!

I have had 2 pairs (big smiles) but one pair I left in New Orleans and they never showed up :roll:, the other went missing from my hotel....They were birthday gifts from a sweet special someone. Now on my list is to buck up and get them on my owe someday but Valentine's Day is soon approaching!!;-) A sweet lady can only wish!!....They are oh so sexy!!

• Like 2

This thread made me dream last night about those shoes,since it was a dream I got three pairs lol,next best dream after a sex one!

Well, if it was a dream ... I bought them for you.

• Like 1

Posted with permission, Ottawa's own Ella Black enjoys wearing Louboutins and owns a pair of Neofilo and Lady Peep. Here is a taste of her heels with and without lingerie. Just beautiful and so sexy:) Thanks Ella.

See more in the High Heel Lovers Social Group.

tumblr_ojg4h2ptWx1vk8p3yo1_1280.png

tumblr_ojg4h2ptWx1vk8p3yo4_1280.png

A Canadian Beauty!

Additional Comments:

Cara (below) now retired....with her nude Loub "Lady Peep". She introduced me to these heels:)

tumblr_oh9pv12RAJ1vk8p3yo2_540.png

• Like 3

I used to dream about these shoes before being in the industry. Now that I have the money to afford them they are not so much of an appeal anymore.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to receive a pair as a gift!

I'd rather go for designer shoes that runs (no puns intended!) in the 200-400$ and keep the rest to travel or save up for bigger projects.

I splurge on a LV bag 2years ago and I truly don't think that bags and shoes bring that much happiness in my life. I'd rather enjoy experiences and create memories.

• Like 9

They ARE gorgeous, but I don't think I'd ever have enough money to justify buying one for myself.

And I think if I had them, they'd be strictly bedroom (since you all know how fantastic heels look with a good lingerie set.). Besides the occasional "half of my night is spent sitting down" dinner date, I find stiletto heels sort of... ruin events for me. I can balance well in them in a slow and leisurely pace, but if I'm trying to do anything or walk amongst crowds... well, the stilettos come off real fast for me.

• Like 3

Having the money to be able to buy these shoes and wanting to buy them are two different things. While they are beautiful shoes, my priorities have changed. I can think of so many other things to buy with that kind of cash. Like taking that money and putting it towards remodelling my bathroom. If someone gave them to me as a gift, I would no doubt accept them but as you get older, you wants and needs change. I don't think I could justify the price but I would buy another Louis Vuitton bag if I talked myself into it and did it on a whim.. I'm more into handbags than shoes but I always have less expensive shoes that always look great.

• Like 6

Well I feel that I would much rather spend my hard earned money on things like bills, health, beauty, taxes(uhg) and my family.

Love shoes and fashion and all that, but for a name sake??? NOOOOO.... I have incrediable antique Italian booties ( shown in last album) for 10$ in a yard sale. Never worn! And wow so so pretty and classy:)

I would accept an extravagant gift like this, but would never dish out that kind of money. Same as the hand bag, yuk...his hand bag is ugly to me lol.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

I confess I don't think I could distinguish a pair of designer heels from half price mall specials.

My shoe palette is terribly unrefined.

A friend has an extensive wine collection and offered me a glass of something from half a century ago. It tasted very nice, but did it taste $750 worth of nicer than a recent vintage?

At some point the price becomes its own selling feature.

I absolutely love my pairs of Louboutins. All of them were given to me as gifts and I very much appreciated the generosity. I do find they are more for the look than practicality, but they are so beautiful and do give a certain "je ne sais quoi" in the bedroom and for a special night out.

• Like 4

A pair of Louboutins would be an amazing and cherished gift. However, I wouldn't ever buy myself a pair - my spending priorities are just way too practical to drop that kind of money on fancy shoes.

• Like 1

I love the LV brand ! There is something about some designer items that just have that classy, sophisticated, hard working and powerful look to them. They also are a huge feminine touch to an outfit. However I do not own a pair of these heels but I do own many other much loved, beautiful & less expensive heels that look and feel equally great! Of course I would accept them as a gift and would be more than grateful for them but I prefer to spend my money on experiences rather than items :) Purchasing a LV bag however is on my list when I feel like really splurging on an item to treat myself :P

• Like 1

I have a pair, one of their classic, but I generaly prefer Jimmy Choo.

There are 2 more Louboutin I would like to have tho, one is a pair of boots, black, red and gold, they are awesome, and one of the pair Madonna's owns that has a strap around the ankle, plateform Louboutin. I want all of Madonna's shoes.

• Like 2