Serendipity is a wonderful thing. I recently paid a visit to CMJ and was fortunate enough to meet Belle. I was impressed when she walked into the room, more so after we'd talked for a few minutes, and by the time we'd had a shower and got to the massage table I was pretty sure that I was in for a lot of fun.

I wasn't wrong. Belle gave me a very good massage (much of it without using her hands :) ) and after the levels of excitement had been steadily raised, she brought things to a very satisfactory conclusion. A bit of chat in the shower afterwards as we cleaned up and then, alas, it was time to go. Until next time....

• Like 1

Guest D*****mati**

This is the second of a 3-part review. Why? This was a duo and I believe each lady deserve her own review but because, as in food, the sum is greater than the parts, i'm gonna review the duo itself.

------

This was one of the infamous training duo of the Brass Club. Side note: never have I seen so much care given to training in this line of business, kudos!

Disclaimer: I may have booked mainly to see Tessa on her first day, Belle surely didnt disappoint. Actually, the duo probably ruined solos for me, but that's for another review..

As a former prof, I always like to think that a student's success had a little (or a lot) to do with the quality of the trainer. Belle may have called Tessa a natural a couple of time, I can only commend her for guiding this new talent into this business.

While Tessa is the epitomy of a petite redhead, Belle is the living embodiement of the sultry dark haired godess. She has beautiful ������ features. Would love to provide details but i was always drawn to her eyes and lips. She has more of an hourglass figure - the most perfectly proportionned hourglass ever. Her breasts are lucious and are crowned with jewel-like responsive nipples. Her caress and body slides are amazing.

I never go in details because i'm the one who paid for the appointment and the memories are just for me (how selfish of me). However, my time with Belle (and her trainee Tessa) was one of the most memorable time of my life. If only time flew as fast back when I was in college than with those two great ladies...

Belle is a truly sensual woman. She clearly loves what she does. She loves to touch and, if done respectfuly and properly, loves to be touched too.

In short, Belle is a must-see. If time could be paused, I'd freeze it while in her company.

Thanks Brass Club for existing!

Similar to Dexclamation.. I have had the pleasure of participating in massage session with Belle both as a duo and more recently as a solo endeavor.

She is great as a duo partner, and is able to both teach during intro sessions as well as gently guide during the more advanced training times. I am sure her report cards as a kid included the comment "plays well with others" many times. That has been proven both with just me as well as with other MAs.

I have previously commented on her beauty - with her raven hair, and perfectly formed body, her breasts filling the cupped hand and spilling over ever so slightly. Truly a vision to be sure.

Belle is very intuitive as a MA. Very quickly she is able to decipher just what I or another client would be looking for from their massage. She has the ability to both lead and follow as needed. In terms of her massage she has very capable hands that will have your knots screaming for release. If you are fortunate enough to reverse the tables on her and ply your fingers across her lovely skin... I am sure you will be blessed with much appreciation - both in oohs and aahs as well as when she takes control back in the session.

I had the pleasure of an hour with Belle today. Great session, she's sexy as can be and fun to talk to as well. She works well with her hands as well as the excellent body slides. Definitely recommended.

• Like 1

I had the good fortune to drop into the Brass and Jessica set me up with Belle.

What a great time. Belle has great photos on the Brass site but looks even better in person.

After a vigorous, intimate and soapy shower, we dried off and heading to the massage table. Great body slides that I will not be forgetting for some time. Our time went fast.

Hope to see her again soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.