Courtney on BP

I did a tineye search on her and it pulled out a model named Alexandra Wonderland. I doubted it was her but naive me decided it was a good idea to give her a shot after being promised she wasn't a fake. She felt like I was onto her and by the time I arrived at her hotel (which was about 5 minutes late) my phone was nearly dead. I asked her to give me the room number and I'd come up in 10 to give her a second to tidy up - because the phone was going to die I asked for the room number a second time to receive replies saying "no wait, just wait a second... etc." I told her my phone wouldn't make it longer than a few more minutes and sure enough, it died about 15 minutes after I was supposed to be in the hotel with her. 5 minutes after this (while my phone was dead) she said "come up".

I feel like she thought I was onto her and when she had a good excuse to get out of servicing me she took it without question. Also as I'm not from the area, getting out of downtown without a GPS is a bit of a stressful event. It took me an hour to get to the west-end.

• Like 1

So from my understanding, you never came up to her room since you phone was dead before she gave you details.

It sucks that you came all the way for nothing. But on the bright side, I think you dodged a bullet because recently, there are many ads "I'm the one you need - 20" flooding on BP featuring different people... Probably an agency.