Any info on Paige

Concur with milfmaster. Rates have dropped, and so has services offered. A year ago she was top notch in this city. Times have changed. Also, she has man mades. Haven't seen her recently. Did repeat over a year ago. Nice girl.

I saw Paige last week.

After a few days of attempts at communicating with a couple of lovely touring ladies, BLE Vannesa and BLE Tiffany, which was a TWOT and Malary, too no avail... I was getting a little pent up, finally even checking out Diamonds and EB/TO. How futile is that?

Paige had been piquing my interest for some time. As stated here and elsewhere she has some mixed reviews, but I was in need! Text was sent and reply was within seconds. She could see me as soon as 15 minutes. Done. She gave a rough location and the usual text me for final address when there. I didn't know there was where it was, you can't get much further out unless your going to Beausejour! OnStar wasn't even sure how to get me there but did come through. It turns out to be 16 minutes from EB/TO.

Ultimate location area was alright, given it was daylight.. went to her door and was greeted by a tiny black haired girl with a great body on display. Apartment was clean and tidy. Pleasantries were exchanged and she starts light kissing, groin rub and undressing me. She applied the cover and started the fellatio on the couch. She still had on a LBD and I'm wanting her out of that now, pausing the fellatio, we stand up, remove the dress and thong. I remain standing and tell her to go to her knees and continue. Knees, mine, start to go weak so I sit back down on the couch. She continues on her knees taking me deep with some gagging going on. We both go to the floor and I check out her kitty, fingers allowed, I didn't ask about cuninglingus, that has been covered in other posts. Paige is ready. She mounts up on top then moving to asian on top, tight wet and hot! From here I was able to sample her tits and they seemed pretty good to me as opposed to some other thoughts. They felt "nearly" natural. Spun her around for a couple of strokes reverse on top. I roll her off on to her back and we go for a little mish with her legs on my shoulders, really tight now (not Becky, Kendal, Avery tight, but tight). We are still on the floor so there is not a lot of give and one of us is going to get hurt. I roll her over and into doggy, the view of her back and her ass bouncing off me brings on a great finish!

Hygiene was good, location was good, never saw the bedroom and I didn't feel rushed. Did I say I was pent up?

All this for her HH special. Given a similar situation, I would repeat.

How about this, no black diamond question marks! Apparently the in "private" is the room where one stores a bed.

Finally met up with Paige. A few text messages communication was fast and set up a date the same day. Her apartment located in Elmwood was clean. Paige is a pretty girl taller than her add closer to 5'5" very slim tongue piercing great hygiene easy going. All the fun happened on the couch no kissing allowed and no ����. Doesn't talk much just wants to get to business rubbing crouch area then ��� she is ok at it by far not the best I have had. Boobs are nice not DD in size maybe a D cup nice nipples. Open to variety of positions.

If your looking for a quick release then Paige is great, looking for more of a intimate fun time with a sp with conversation then look at another.

• Like 1

She was literally the best I'd ever seen before the changes. I'm not even really into all this anymore. I don't know if anyone can replace the service she once provided.

I have a long history with " paige" and i can say she is a really good person who does her job well. I got to know her really well and spent a lot of time with her. She is honest and a good provider and wont rip you off.

I saw here once to and she is great, I have tried to get ahold of her lately and she doesn't text me back. Don't know why so I am looking for a new provider that is more reliable. Any suggestions.