Amber from bp

I've been seeing Amber for a few months now. I was blown away by her beauty. I couldn't believe the experience I had. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking something more. She creates a experience I've never had. She is one of the prettiest, most amazing woman I've ever spent...she I'm my opinion should be charging much more.

• Like 6

It seems to me that manluvsex has already provided the info. I'm a lyla member so I don't need to bother with backpage. The only women from backpage I would visit are lyla members....

I recommend that you can quench your curiosity by simply going to visit the lady in question and then post a helpful reco on lyla or go and whine on one of the 'erb sites.

• Like 3

I had the pleasure of receiving a text from Amber who just wanted to hello, later that week I had her over to my place for a glass of wine! As soon as I opened the door I instantly told her how truly stunning she is! Beautiful Face! Amazing eyes! But after some wine and great conversation, I must say that I have never met a woman like Amber she is truly one-of-a-kind and I can say that when she walked out my door I felt like a better person for getting to know her. Thanks friend

• Like 8

Lovely miss Taylor, can I just say that it takes a confident and classy woman to make a post like this. We already know you're sexy beyond words but it's your warm, generous personality that makes you the superstar you are. Keep on being amazing and inspiring us gals!

• Like 3

I can't top Taylor's post, but I can add to the recommendation. I had my first meeting with Amber yesterday and I have nothing bad to say. Beautiful, with a body most women in their twenties would be happy to have. She made you feel very comfortable, was very attentive and unhurried. I believe she is a person who most people would enjoy even more in subsequent visits as she has substance and seems very genuine.

• Like 4

Her "tagline" on her CERB profile reads, "sensual, smart, sweet and naughty", and while it's certainly accurate it is perhaps also far too modest a description. This is my first review on CERB--despite being a member for years, I didn't feel that any of my previous excursions warranted a review. Not that they were bad, but nothing that knocked my socks off. Then I met Amber. I saw her ad on backpage and was immediately impressed by her attractive photo introduction, a confident and no-nonsense writing style, which gave me very clear expectations of what I could expect--and even with those lofty expectations she exceeded them. The location was within convenient distance to downtown, she greeted me at the door with a warm smile and offered a hand held guided tour of the meticulously clean apartment which concluded with us slipping into the bedroom for a memorable hour... and which if time allowed could easily have been all afternoon. I felt an immediate connection with her, she was responsive, playful, and everything she said she would be ... smart? Evidently so. Sweet? As apple pie. Sensual? Abundantly. Naughty? To the perfect degree. I would add another word, "stunningly beautiful" and while that could easily describe her looks -- it's really about praising the whole package. She is radiant and a delight, and so much more... if you're reading this Amber, thanks for a wonderful hour spent in your company, I certainly look forward to more.

edit.gif

• Like 3

Oh my, I know you'll like that I'm blushing. I'm also reminded of just why this is satisfying on a deep level, it's the opportunity to share burning passion with scintillating men and women. Not everyone is as chewy as yourself, but then a real gourmand develops a wide palete. Sincere thanks for this, very generous words from a generous and thoughtful man.

- Amber xxoo