Newb and AP/SL

Hi folks, newcomer to this hobby. I have been wanting to book Sara from AP/SL for a long time and decided to finally make the leap. I was wondering, as a new person without referral beside this site will I have any issue booking with them? I tried prebooking today and was told to call back on the date, I'm just worried I'll be brushed off at that time.

What can I expect from them? Would anyone be willing to refer me? And is there anything else I should know? I really don't want to have to resort to randoms on BP, especially now that I read a few reviews of her, I have my heart set on her.

Thanks.

Typically, with this agency, you call on the same day you want to visit. They don't pre-book.

The thing is, sometimes these agencies are busy, and sometimes they're not. If you're worried about not getting the time you want, call early the same day. If you call only one hour before the time you want, don't expect it to work out.

3-4 hours ahead of time should be enough - but be aware that Sara typically works ~11-7.

Hope this helps.