Kelly - LC 438-807-2427

You ask a lot of questions lol

Do you ever tofft :) ?

Hey GoinDown, how are you? Thank you for your interest. I sure do ask a lot of questions. It stimulates discussion which is the purpose of this board and benefits the ones interested :) as for your question, I will answer with a question of my own, have you checked my posts ;)

I haven't but Ill definitely keep an eye out for your future contributions to the Lyla

'body of knowledge' ;)

Guest st*****ens**ors
Hey GoinDown, how are you? Thank you for your interest. I sure do ask a lot of questions. It stimulates discussion which is the purpose of this board and benefits the ones interested :) as for your question, I will answer with a question of my own, have you checked my posts ;)

I did, out of curiosity mostly, and counted 3 reviews and 22 open ended, non-specific, queries about ads, most without responses. Just an observation.

If you're looking for good experiences, i'd second Goingdown's suggestion of trying one of the many well reviewed Ottawa providers. That way your questions may be answered by existing recommendations.

I counted 6 reviews

I didn't count the 22, but I'm sure most of them are contributing to help identify potential fake ads

Goingdown did not suggest to try the well reviewed Ottawa providers.

Can we drop this convo?

Actually, I did, in a thread 'why the obsession w BP girls'.

Oh my apology, I didn't see that one. I'll try to look at it in the next few days.