Any help . Suggestions . Please.....??

I have a problem:( Im back and forth from Winnipeg to Toronto. ( I can't partake in this in Toronto as to it would be a little more difficult to hide this and try to explain to family and that side is very conservative.

When I'm here , I'm usually advertising along with the visit from my loyal guys naturally I needed an incall .

I was sharing an incall with a girlfriend who is also a fellow sp but she is a busy girl herself and it sometimes inconvienes us both .

I haven't booked a hotel in awhile and now thinking this would be a better solution.

So heres the question ?

Are there any safer hotel's ( location) ( sp friendly) if there is such a thing anymore and I prefer one which doesn't require a credit card deposit. I would rather not half to explain the paper trail. I've heard the holiday inn dwntwn is decent as well as the Norwood .

Any suggestions please ??

I've got a van down by the river you can use. ;)

Seriously. what area of the city do you want to be in?

Most hotels require a credit card on file so they will hold the reservation and can charge you for damages, stolen items, items missing from the mini bar, etc. But if you settle your bill at check out with cash and don't have any outstanding charges nothing shows up on your credit card.

If I were you I would just call a few and ask them their policy.

As for being SP friendly, I know a lot of the touring ladies use the Hampton Inn on Main St or the Fort Garry. Also the Delta. Partly becasue these do not require a key to get up to the floor/room.

Most hotels turn a blind eye to SP's (believe me they know what's up) as long as there are no issues. If your clients are quiet and not coming and going 24 hrs, making noise, disturbing the other guests, etc. they could care less.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Most hotels do require a credit card but you can choose to pay cash when your there..they will only hold the deposit on your card for damages but will release it in about 3 to 5 business day.

As far as hotels I really didnt like the ones you thought of but then again I have 5 star taste.lol. If you want to be semi close to downtown but not too far from the airport the Clarion is quite nice.

Look for deals on booking.com they will take your credit card info but you dont have to pay till the day of generally and at the hotel check it out.

Hope this helps

Gia