Chat room down? ...or is it just me?

Since last night I have not been able to access the Chat Room beyond it opening-up and getting to the point where it says 'Initialization...' whereby it then just 'hangs'.

I don't recall receiving any updates to Firefox or anything within days, so I am not sure if it is this website or something local to my computer.

Things were working fine earlier yesterday.

Others having the same issue?

Still Down. I have to have the company recompile the software as I need to put it on a new server (it is a BIG hassle and could take a few days) but I am working on it and will post when its back up.

--add flushing toilet sound here--

Appears chat is down again - can't get it up past the Initialization stage.

Maybe it's getting up in years and needs some Flash-agra?

Look forward to Mod stimulating the chat-ogenous zone again to see how long it will stay up this time ;-)

Cheers!

• Like 1

anyone else have trouble? I dont see any issues with the server or any signs of it being down? maybe you were on a IP that is shared and had been banned??? Static or dynamic ip?

anyone else have trouble? I dont see any issues with the server or any signs of it being down? maybe you were on a IP that is shared and had been banned??? Static or dynamic ip?

Nopers - It wasn't just me:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111328

Maybe it was just a hiccup then, as it's working fine now.

So no, I wasn't banned, again - but thanks for asking :P hehe

TC til next time!

It works for me. Saw that yellow thing next to my User CP, clicked and here I was......... Not sure how long we have had this chat room but this evening was my first time in the chat room after almost 5 year here I didn't know about me!!!!!. I chatted and greeted by The General, Emily PKJason and Stunning Tasha in just the few minutes I was there. It was fun. You likely will see me there more often :).

• Like 1

It works for me. Saw that yellow thing next to my User CP, clicked and here I was......... Not sure how long we have had this chat room but this evening was my first time in the chat room after almost 5 year here I didn't know about me!!!!!. I chatted and greeted by The General, Emily PKJason and Stunning Tasha in just the few minutes I was there. It was fun. You likely will see me there more often :).

Hope to meet you some time in chat.., i love making new friends :-) We have lots of fun always there!

• Like 1

I encourage everyone to stop by anytime/all the time to take a peek behind the vale!

:milleunenuit:

It's the quickest and easiest way to see the biggest sex organs around :D

...but of course, YCMMV! ;)

Has anybody had any sound issues with the chat room, anytime I have the chat window up, and I'm on youtube or something, my sound cuts out on the other programs.

Kind of curious, as to if it's an issue with my old computer, or just an issue with the chat room program.

Seemed like the chat room went kap00t...?

Anyone else having issue this afternoon ... maybe I used up my chat room token he he he

Seams ok to me. Might have had a server reboot.

Seemed like the chat room went kap00t...?

Anyone else having issue this afternoon ... maybe I used up my chat room token he he he

I wasn't gonna say anything but I decided to work some magic because I was not gonna be there and didn't want anyone to have funwith out me! LOL. Buahaha buahaha

Kappoot kapoot chat room down kapoot kapoot! Lol haha

And later ... Come back come back chat room come back abracadabra!! Lol

Really I am glad I was busy and didn't have to suffer from chat withdrawl yesterday. Pheeewwww!

Just checked it and the chatroom is running fine. The server may have rebooted if you still cant get in maybe FLASH crashed on your PC... if so you need to reboot.

I keep trying to login to chat but it stays stuck on the "Initialization" screen...

It did this twice, then restarted my browser...

It did it again, I restarted PC...

I decided this time to leave it alone a while in case it was just being "slow"...

10mins later, still stuck on initialization....

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!

HELP!?!?!

We actually went over the bandwidth limit for the month already and it seams the 20 seats available are getting full quickly in peek times. I have ordered a increase to 100 seats and some more bandwidth... I dropped it to 20 seats a while ago as at peak times were only had 20 or less people and it was saving us a lot of money but with more people using the chat room these days I have up'd the service plan on the FMS media server that runs the chatroom.

On a side note... anyone interested in banners to get more chat room exposure please PM me we could use the sponsor support to keep the chat room available as it grows.

• Like 3

Guest m***eye***1

MOD its seems that Im having trouble accessing the chat this morning, can you help?

Chat is working fine. Reboot your computer maybe and if that does not help try downloading a different web browser (Remember chat uses flash so it will not work on ipads/iphones or anything with flash disabled)