Gmail sending notifications to spam

Anyone know a way around this? It just started yesterday.

I added cerb email as a contact. I've marked it 'Not spam'. But still. All my notifications are suddenly going to spam.

Any thoughts?

Notifications in my gmail are going to spam as well. Just started happening last week or so.

Mine was as well for a few days, I messaged Mod and was told just to go in to my Spam "mark it not spam this will help it filter further ones." Everthing seems fine now.

Thanks Mod!!

Carrie: I also added lyla as a contact (what we see now when a PM notification is received and left in my contacts what you use to see when it was just a Cerb notification). Hope that helps Luv.

Additional Info: Mine has started to act up again today after my intial post and it also seems to be taking quite some time for my notifications to arrive, not sure what that's all about. I found an option that may help. When the notification goes to Spam and you select "Not Spam" also create a filter when you have the message open and select "Never send to Spam", hopefully this will help. I myself am not a Gmail user and only have the account for my notifications from here since we were blocked by other email suppliers last year.

Edited by Lexy Grace
More Info
  • Like 2

... I found an option that may help. When the notification goes to Spam and you select "Not Spam" also create a filter when you have the message open and select "Never send to Spam", hopefully this will help....

It Did! You are my hero. Thank-you!

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

I stopped receiving notifications at my 'myway.com' email. Not sure yet what is causing this. And I don't appear to have anything in my spam folder.

Mine have been fading off as well :( I marked them as not spam, but now no longer get pm or classified ad notifications

MOD said it was a viral problem which he has resolved. Notifications were being blocked at the mail client level and he's working to get them back in order. Might take a bit though

It will take some time for the mail servers to unblock or remove the ip from the spam lists I am told. Just add us (lyla.com) to your WHITELIST filters

• Like 1