Novarella

I have my first appointment booked and am very much looking forward to it. When I say first appointment, I mean just that. She will be my first massage experience.

I doubt I would have worked up the courage if not for her quick and welcoming correspondence. Really puts my mind at ease.

Will leave a detailed review within a few weeks.

• Like 1

I saw her for a 1hr massage about 8 weeks ago. As many know many asian ladies look 18 until they turn 55, at which point they look 90... Novarella's photos are of a person who is neither 18 nor 80. In person she seemed much younger than her pictures. I found her friendly, attentive and enthusiastic. Her place seems a bit run down on the outside, but inside it's well setup and quite comfortable.

• Like 1

SpiralStaircase, a virtual HIGH FIVE to you!!!!!

You sound like a seriously cool dude. For those who get to know you, of course.

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

SpiralStaircase, fantastic description of your account. I second the virtual high five of Gntlmn. I could feel your anxiety yet I could relax when you did. Go back to see Novarella as soon as you possibly can. She is highly therapeutic for you, a healer of sorts. Next time will be a hundred fold the experience. I've had my eyes on Novarella for a while myself and you've convinced me that she would be good for me as well, and I'm even thinking from a therapeutic and soul soothing perspective as well.

You rock man! thanks for your post. We need more people like you here.

Thank you both for your comments.

Honestly though, it is Nova that deserves the praise. If there were more people like her, there would be no reason for people like me.

And yes, my second appointment was discussed and booked before posting a review. Anxiety and pity/handouts simply don't jive.

Again, my sincerest thanks to those that provide such support. We are a fickle people and require great care. Our sessions may be limited to hours, but your efforts can last a lifetime.

~SS

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e
Thank you both for your comments.

Honestly though, it is Nova that deserves the praise. If there were more people like her, there would be no reason for people like me.

And yes, my second appointment was discussed and booked before posting a review. Anxiety and pity/handouts simply don't jive.

Again, my sincerest thanks to those that provide such support. We are a fickle people and require great care. Our sessions may be limited to hours, but your efforts can last a lifetime.

~SS

Don't give Novarella all the credit. Just the fact you were able to make it to the door and knock, and not run away, is a big step for you. You realized what the benefits were after the session so hat's off to you.

You said "... if there were more people like her ..." well you know what? there's an awful lot of women like her around. I'm definitely not discounting Novarella, don't read me wrong, but there's a lot of women on this site, women who are considerate, gentle, kind, adaptable to your needs, who will take the time to cater to your needs, who will go at your pace, who will make you get lost in time and space, who will make you feel like the man you are, who will make you escape your world and make you become who you really are.

You may just have found the therapy you need. Explore and enjoy!

Agreed and thank you for saying so.

Yes I got myself to that door. That was no easy feat. I just wonder how difficult it was compared to opening the door and welcoming me in. I am new. I have no basis for comparison. I question how many would do the same.

For the record, Boone makes two excellent points.

A) There are other providers that are equally supportive and accommodating

B) A diversity of experiences will offer more in terms of healing

While I agree with both, only the second requires an explanation.

Anxiety and OCD are deeply intertwined. They influence my perspective and dictate how/who I interact with.

Anxiety leads to poor interactions, poor interactions lead to compulsive interpretation and obsession over social cues and intending meaning.

Once my trust is gained, anxiety is never really a factor.

Thus, a diversity of experience with different providers evokes anxiety and desensitizes ones triggers (this being the foundation of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy).

A brilliant post really. I mistook it the first time around. OCD is not always a bad thing.

Thanks for your input DB. I hear you loud and clear. There are some details I left out. Check your PM and you will have a better idea of why Nova was key to the process.

SpiralStairCase

Your comments were wonderful.....your honesty and depth are appreciated. What good fortune for both you and Novarella.

I know where I will look for my next appointment.

Hawktree

• Like 3

Hawktree:

Thank you for pitching in.

I began the review as a summary of my experience with Nova and to express my thanks to her and fellow providers that accommodate and adapt to people like me and to remind them of the existential gift of their craft.

For some reason I needed to expand and sharing such personal details has been nothing short of cathartic. I never expected such support and good will.

Now, I fear I have shot myself in the foot. More interest in Nova means less time for me. Selfish I know.

What can you do? I had to restore balance. I am starved for Karma.

You will not be disappointed.

• Like 1

It is a bit of a fine line to balance on at the beginning.

I remember seeing my first Ma and it was easy have my thinking and feelings spill outside the fantasy and I was dreaming of more.

Fortunately she was a very reputable (sexy and beautiful too) lady on this board and maintained her same approach throughout subsequent visits.

It would have been so easy for her to take advantage of me at that vulnerable time...emotionally and financially.

We still get together regularly and have a blast!

Thanks...(if you're reading this, you know who you are)

• Like 1

Ma is short for Massage attendant, like Sp is short for Service provider.

There is a list to review....I cant seem to find it now, maybe removed with all the censorship ? Google can likely help...

Not quite understanding your last sentence..."parting with a prized 7" "

My point was that a less than scrupulous attendant/provider could've really fleeced me in the early going as I was completely naive and just thought if I felt this way, then she must too. It could've been bad...and there have been many stories about just that.

She wasn't like that...and life is good!

• Like 1

Quite a few of the women on this site would love to help you get thru your anxieties. In some ways I think they look forward to encounters with a man like you. One who DEEPLY appreciates their contact. But I think you should continue with Novarella since you've already developed a mutual trust. I look forward to hearing more about her approach with you.

• Like 1

But I think you should continue with Novarella since you've already developed a mutual trust. I look forward to hearing more about her approach with you.

That seems to be the consensus. It's all about comfort and her perspective tends to matter more than my own. I will struggle. Her response to that dictates the value of the session.

Second session was two hours. Decided to go unmedicated. This proved to be a mistake.

The CS session removed all physical barriers. As intensity grew, I replaced them with mental ones and detached. Again, Nova was observant and adapted. Reeled me back in a few times.

The session was of great value. Therapeutic on several levels. I just need to test the waters before I dive in head first.

Another session booked. Will be better prepared for what she brings to the table.

• Like 1

SpiralStairCase

What an interesting thread. Your honesty and eloquence is appreciated. I don't pretend to understand your life or situation, but I do understand anxiety.

I also understand very well the importance of trust and maybe even dependence as a result of trust. My feeling is that if you have found a service provider who can understand and respect your needs, then you are a lucky man.

It says a lot about Novarella, that we are discussing her on these terms.

Keep exploring and let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Hawktree

• Like 2

It does say a lot.

Lost in the psychobabble is one thing it doesn't say enough. It is easily the most relevant and least open for debate:

She is so sexy, I cannot wait to book an appointment with her.

Well said dude. Well said.

• Like 1