Diamond usually works Fri and Sat nights 9-10 pm start!

Maude is now at Barb's, has been for a while.

• Like 1

Maude was working at Pigale yesterday and has been for a few days. I had seen her at Barb (her stage performance) late november, but had not had a chance for a closer encounter.

She's wonderful company, both on and off the CR ....

• Like 1

Dropped in to Pigale the other day and had a dance from a newbie gorgeous black dancer named Joelle. An excellent addition to the Pigale dancers and very worthwhile in the CR. Treat her well.

just wandering if anyone has seen a tall black attractive Haittian dancer recently and if you have pls send me a email,she used to work at barbs and went by the name Dion,am thinking she is going by the name Jessy....Please let me know....I would go and see her in a heart beat....:bddog:

I've visited Pigale earlier tonight on somewhat of a whim. I was not sure if the place would be busy, or if any of my regular dancers. Going on the presumption that i would say long to go to either Barbs or Playmate afterwards.

Lo an behold, minutes before leaving, in walks one of my faves that i did not see for a few months. Jessica is a lovely lady who loves to chat with her clients and is also a blast in he CR. If you want an educated woman and a hockey lover, she's the one.

Not long after, I spotted the lovely Lesley. Incredible smile, and probably the best sense of humor of my short list. She is easy to talk to, and easy to spot; tall and blonde......

Lastly, to go full circle, I made my night a Trio with Taylor. Long dark hair (i would qualify as raven black), long and fairly thin, with just enough breasts. Very playfull. We both left the CR hot and bothered ;-).

With certainty, i can now add Taylor towards the top of my list .... So, gents, any lady from this triumvirate is a must to discover. Both Jessica and Lesley are here until late friday.

I have not had a dance yet from Joelle, but a few weeks ago I was in Pigales with my girl and Joelle stopped by for a couple of drinks and she is an absolute sweetheart. A very nice, pleasant young lady with an awesome body. She said she would like to be my second GF in Ottawa & I would certainly let her. Next time in I will invite her to dance for me/us!!

Dropped in to Pigale the other day and had a dance from a newbie gorgeous black dancer named Joelle. An excellent addition to the Pigale dancers and very worthwhile in the CR. Treat her well.

Going back to the Ottawa area next week and I was wondering if anybody got dances from either Cassidy (english speaking, tall,thin brunette with a blue bikini) or Cashmere (french speaking, portuguese? with long black hair, dressed in black). They both work nightime. PM if needed, Thanx!

I had Gabrielle couple weeks ago (thin brunette dressed in white), nice girl but low mileage.

Just curious, how good is Diamond

I have gotten the best milage in a CR with her...I was at pigs a few weekends ago, she was there but she was too busy for me to get a dance. i hope to maybe make it out there this weekend.

i wish i knew if she worked other days than the weekend as the crowd would be smaller. I also wish I knew if she did "anything" outside the club.

I will be there on Monday nite w/ my girl. I will check some of them out. I hope Joelle is there.

i was there this saturday. got dances from two dancers in the CR.

1st was Diana...a very cute 22 yr old, with nice natural c cups and brown hair. she was very nice but mileage was low. no rubbing, grinding etc.

2nd was Alexis (or something like that). blonde, she had smaller boobs, prob a B and seamed to have been enhanced to that size. again very hot, but mileage was low...same as above.

i cut my losses and left after that.

Guest **n****er

Hey all,

Was there yesterday just after lunch. Had a dance from Morena. Cute Brazillian girl. Little older but you can't tell. Milage = good for me. She even gave me a kinda nice shoulder massage at the beginning. Than a nice massage elsewhere.

Is Maya still at Pigale? Tall, slim, really pretty and very hot. Prominent labia.

Hi there.... I've met a Maya, dark hair, middle eastern looks (lebanese in origin) early twenties. I do not recall her being tall (she was with a dancer friend that is about 5 feet something or so an they were about the sam height). Fits the rest of you description, altough it also describes a lot of other ladies at Pigalle. I met her in february - early march.

Not the same one. This one was at Bare Fax a year or so ago and moved on from there. She's really tall.

Cant say it rings a particular bell, i'm trying to think of the very tall ladies i've met there... There is one i has met a couple of weeks ago hat went under he name Kim, i think. About 6 feet without the shoes (I remember we were both standing and i had to look up to talk to her). Anglophone, white, brunette. dont remember if she mentioned were she worked before ...

Do you have more info? Hair color, typical schedule (did she work days, nigths) etc...

Right now business is down everywhere, for dancers and apparently for at least some SPs as well. Lots of movement, dancers are moving from club to club (or to other cities) looking for a sweet spot where it works for them. Many of the regular girls are gone from Pigales, but some very nice ones remain. Some ex-Pig girls are at Barbarellas, notably those who got fed up with being dictated to concerning scheduling work shifts by Pigales management (old, old story). If you're after quality looks, Pigales on Thurs-Sat nights is the ticket. If you want max mileage, any club during the daytime. That's about it.