SassiesWorld

I had the pleasure of meeting SassiesWorld earlier today,

Setting up an appointment was very easy through a couple of PM's and a quick phone call to confirm the time and location. As her add says she's in the Ottawa South / Manotick area which happens to be very convenient for me. Her pictures are real and her description is very accurate.

When she opened the door the first thing I noticed were those amazing, smiling, green eyes, you could get lost in them, followed by the clothing request that we had discussed, and those nice large breast peeking out. As she led me to the "fun room" I couldn't help but notice her beautiful curves. She's not a spinner but definitely not a BBW either, her description of curvy is right on the money, with legs that seem to go on forever.

We spent some time getting to know each other a little bit, she has a great sense of humour, and we were teasing each other all at the same time. She's a great kisser and can really get into it (something I enjoy), she's also very responsive and gets turned on very easily. Once all of the clothing came off we really got to know each other better. :p I won't go into all the details but we had a great time together with DATY, BBBJ, more teasing and pleasing, multiple positions... All in all a true GFE with some PSE thrown in for good measure.

The hour I had booked went by much too quickly (we actually went a little over), but I will definitely be going back for more, and more, and more... :)

Thanks SassiesWorld, I had a great time and I look forward to our next get together. (Psst, are you available later this week?)

• Like 9

Thanks for posting the link to her profile Leber, this was the first review I've ever written and I knew I was forgetting something.

No April fools today for me, just two people having sensual sexy time this afternoon. It was a pleasure to finally meet Sassie this afternoon, it was totally orgasmic, for her and of course myself. We were not rushed at all throughout our lovely play time together. The long foreplay for her was quite exciting and climatic and watching her rise to that orgasmic plateau was thrilling to see. The final positions were explosive for both of us. Sassie is indeed a mature provider, that knows exactly how to push a man's buttons, and loves the play time.

Thanks Sassie for very sexy afternoon!

I also had the great opportunity to meet Sassie recently. She is one fun lady with a great sense of humour and charming attitude. She was a great deal of fun and it was very much worth seeing her!!! Thank you again Sassie for the great time, hope to see you again soon luv!

I had the pleasure of spending some time in Sassiesworld recently!!! WOW is all I can say.

Booking was very easy through some PM's and emails back and forth.

Her pictures are great, but she is even better looking in person. She even has some surprises which were great nice treat.

When I arrived she, open the door with a big smile to welcome me. I could hardly take my eyes off her. We sat down to chat for a bit she has a great down east sense of humor and easily put me at ease. As this was my first time seeing a SP.

She is a great kisser and great lady. She really was into everything and was very responsive. I won't bore you with all of the details though just the highlights,

She provides GFE with splash of PSE. If you ask nicely even greek, which she thoroughly enjoys.

Also when booking ask her the best place to park at her place. It will make things easier when you arrive.

The Hour went by too fast with her, and soon it was time to go.

Guy's treat her right she is Gem.

I can't wait to visit Sassiesworld again.

Wow! Good looking, talented lady.

Easy booking via a couple of PM and we were off.

She described her address well but for some reason I thought it was closer to manotick and I almost missed it. Nowhere discrete to park so I just pulled right in.

She meet me promptly at the door and was definitely a treat for the eyes.

She has a real women's body... There is flesh on those bones but it is well distributed and very tasty.

We enjoyed each other's company ... I highly recommend the greek course if you're into it.

A real pleasure to talk to... Definetly will repeat.

I had the pleasure of meeting with Sammy last week. Everything said here is true. She is amazing at taking her time and making sure she pleases. She is an amazing kisser and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

Very sexy woman.

Sass is a really fun lady , I have to admit it was a Christmas present to myself. I have to just concur with all the good and valid points above. Have fun she is really a nice one.

Wow.... Another great experience with this lady... I've lost count of how many times we've enjoyed ourselves.

Each experience has been better than the time before... She keeps showing me new t icks and even some new body art this time.

Dangerously addictive... and full of energy!!!

I highly recommend you take the drive.

• Like 1

Met Sassie this past Monday and was greeted with a wonderful smile and the most inviting eyes. She is smart, funny, beautiful and very erotic. She led me to her bedroom where we chatted for a bit, then she leaned in for a series of amazing sensual kisses which got the ball rolling. In a word Sassie is amazing and oh so sensual. I would definitely recommend and will most certainly be looking to see her again.

After viewing her posts many times, I made the trip out to see Sassie for some fun. What a delight. She is seriously sensuous and has the capacity to turn up the heat in a flash. Amazing kisser, very gifted tongue, wonderful curves, but has really stuck with me is the way she looks at you while teasing you. I don't mean to repeat myself, but incredibly sensuous. I have been thinking about her ever since, looking for the chance to spend more time in Sassie's World.

I just wanted to say , She is a great girl . Seen here a few times and every moment was enjoyable . Worth the drive to see her ! If you have the chance definitely take the time and see her :D

:icon_smile:Sassie can only be described as someone that you can share a total girlfriend experience with. Very shy, but quickly recovers and becomes a very fun and open person to be around. When you leave her apartment (no clock watcher) you walk out her door with the biggest of smiles on your face, planning your next rendezvous in the back of your head.

I really enjoyed my time with Sassie, she was everything you could want from a GF. Great kisser, attentive to your needs and seemed to enjoy our time together. She was not a clock watcher by no means. She got me relaxed from the get go then revved my engine rather quickly.

I recommend her to those looking for a mature companion (even though 40ish is not mature for me), she was more than I expected. Hope to see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.