Gina

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

I have seen Gina and agree with mmad, her massage is one of the best you will have if you like a strong massage. The time I spent with her was one of the best hours of my life, and I have spent some really good hours in my time LOL. She is pretty and has a great figure, only downside is that since I no longer work in Ottawa I do not have chance to see her more!

Options are very reasonable and her talents are superb, Gina not only earns the coveted slurp seal of approval, women like her are why it exists!

Guest **ng***1

I read the other two recommendations by two very credible members and decided to go see Gina for myself. Everything that has been said by the other reco's is right on. Gina is a very attractive lady, with superb massage skills and a very refreshing personality. We instantly connected which is a first for me with Asian masseuses. Her language skills are very good. She also has a great sense of humour. I would agree that if you are more into the relaxation massage, you better tell her to take it easy, as she works you over pretty good, but if you like an RMT type massage, you will feel fantastic.

I will definitely be going back to see Gina. I hope she joins the board. She would be a welcomed member.

Messed up my back and I was long overdue to see Gina. Texted her and set it up with no problem. I explained to her where my pain was and this massage was as different from first time as could be. She did a great job with a LOT of back walking and even the tease was completely different and supremely enjoyable. Overall I was extremely thrilled with my visit and hope it is not as long until I get to return. Still smitten, Gina keeps and embellishes her slurp seal of approval.

BTW, she is a member here, ginafun

Third visit the best yet. Not sure where the ceiling will be but Gina is off the charts awesome. She just returned from a well deserved vacation and it seems to have refreshed her. Best massage for the money.

I had heard about Gina, an Asian MP in ottawa for a while but had not had the opportunity to visit her until recently. Let me just say that she is amazing at what she does, kind, courteous and oh so generous.

If you are looking for someone who can give you an amazing and very deep massage, and then offer some delightful extras I would highly recommend giving Gina a call.

• Like 3

Guys, a heads up that Gina is going on a vacation in about a month so if you have her on your TDL keep it in mind.

I stick with my previous comment that her massage is the best I've ever had, at least for my liking. I like a good hard massage and she delivers in spades. And the rest keeps getting better and better ..... Gina is my go to girl for many reasons! When I left yesterday all my aches were gone, can't say enough good things about this sweetheart.

Met Gina for the first time ( and not the last :) )

Massage was a strong 10,, as was everything else

She is a sweet girl who made me feel welcomed and liked .

Def will go back

So I had the pleasure of meeting Gina for the first time today and i must say ... wow. Im not normally into asians, but i thought i'd give it a try and see how id like it ... Which i did!

Gina is gorgeous, funny, and fit. The massage was out of this world, best one i have ever had. It was rough, it was tough, it was just the way i like it haha. Just enogh teasing through the session to get me fired up and the ending was short and sweet .

Thanks Gina! Ill be back soon

Gina is an amazing Lady and SP. Her massage is fantastic and as stated previously, if you find it too "deep", just suggest to her that she adjust her pressure and she will gladly comply. She's very warm and easy to talk to. A quality that is often lacking amongst sp`s. She is very attractive as well and responsive to requests. Her body is amply seductive from top to bottom. She doesn't rush at all which I like. I highly recommend this wonderful Lady!

So I had the pleasure of meeting Gina for the first time today and i must say ... wow. Im not normally into asians, but i thought i'd give it a try and see how id like it ... Which i did!

Gina is gorgeous, funny, and fit. The massage was out of this world, best one i have ever had. It was rough, it was tough, it was just the way i like it haha. Just enogh teasing through the session to get me fired up and the ending was short and sweet .

Thanks Gina! Ill be back soon

I have seen Gina a couple of times now and It just keeps getting better , a very sexy Asian lady that really knows how to give a massage, starting out gently , she works her way around and and gets the blood flowing she is extremely powerful with her hands and is is very well trained, using her feet and whole body , she is able to give an awesome rmt massage. If your feeling a little sore I highly recommend seeing Gina to sooth your aches and pains.

Gina is very friendly , English is good and and makes you feel and welcome in her nice apartment downtown. After an invigorating massage there is many options to fulfill your desires, leaving Gina's you will not only be smiling , you will feel like a new man. Gina goes on holiday soon look forward to visiting when she returns .

Thanks Gina , see you soon

• Like 1

I had not yet gotten to see Gina since she returned from China. My old bones were aching and we finally connected, she fixed me right up! To me, Gina is hands down the best massage I have ever had. The finish is like a bonus that just gets better each time I see her. If I could only see one girl, Gina would have to be the one. Yep, Gina retains the slurp seal of approval.

I have heard about the awesome massage skills of Gina for a long time now mostly from Slurp and a few other established hobbyists. Recently, with too many physical workouts at too short a time, I felt like I needed some serious relief on my sore back muscles and thought of Gina right away. It didn't take long before I booked a session with her.

I wasn't disappointed - Gina worked out all the kinks on my back. She made use of everything at her disposal including her feet, elbows and hands to accomplish her tasks. Her skills were of RMT quality, and if you find the pressure a bit too much, you just have to gently remind her.

Gina is a very fit and attractive lady. She not only does her massage well but also provides other services amazingly as well. I walked out of her place feeling much lighter and a lot more relaxed. That was my first visit and no doubt it will not be the last.

Gina gives a great massage with as much or as little pressure as you like. Seems like she's had some serious massage training at some point. She's sexy and offers several options for the finish. Awesome!

I had many massages in Ottawa, as well as in Brisbane, Australia and Wellington, New Zealand. Gina is by far my best experience. She is lovely, friendly, polite, respectful and attentive.

I highly recommend her massage .. the walking and feet / leg maneuver on my back and legs were amazing! Having to have my head down while having my back and legs massaged, I wished she had a mirror so that I could have more time seeing her beautiful fit body.

She does offer many irresistible options. I was very happy with my option and she finished by soaping me in the shower afterwards.

I look forward to my next session and trying Gina's other options.

• Like 2

When mmad and slurp suggest Gina is a wonderful masseuse they are not misleading you! After too many hours behind the snowblower on Sat. I gave Gina a call and booked a massage and some fun. She gives a wonderful, strong, thorough massage that was exactly what I needed. The teasing and fun afterwards were spectacular as well. If you need to relieve some of the pre-holiday stresses go see her! She is taking a break from the 24th to Jan. 8th. Her new (haven't seen her in a year) condo location is super easy to get to and has plenty of parking.

Highly recommended, I know I'll be back soon.

p.s. It was a snow b l o w e r that I was behind, lol.

Edited by waterat
Dodge the censor

Sadly it had been 3 months since I last saw this gem, way too long! Gina showed me again why she is the best MA in town once more, I left happy on so many levels. My only problem is trying to see her more regularly!

Gina retains the slurp seal of approval.

Saw my all time favorite MA again today, excellent time as always. Heads up, she will be taking a vacation in April so don't wait until then to try see her.

Gina remains the reason the slurp seal of approval exists.

Gina is advertising again on BP! Had to check her out on the strength of many reviews from solid members, nod to Slurp ;). Aside from Gina you cannot get a massage in this town that makes you think you're in Asia. Ginas massage skills are RMT++ and extras are available.

After a way too long absence I finally got to see my fave massage babe Gina. She did not disappoint, to my amazement she still had a candle I had given her a while back burning in the massage room. My whole body is thanking me for getting back to see her, hands down the best to me. It is true she is leaving for good in a month or two so don't dawdle if you want to see her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.