So obviously, I've been out of the sceen for a while. Just wondering what happened to Frontier and Hill Top. Any other recommends in that area?

Thanks

I haven't been there in like 4 years, but there was a strip club named The Cabaret, on 424 Principale St. in Grenville, Qc (Right by the bridge across Hawkesbury) which was similar to these. I don't know if it's still operating.

According to the Journal de Montreal the bar was empty at the time of the fire. The Sûreté du Québec has opened an investigation.

According to the Journal de Montreal the bar was empty at the time of the fire. The Sûreté du Québec has opened an investigation.

I'm not sure if the investigation into the fire at the Motel St-Pierre in St-Jerome has been finished yet. Last I had heard, the site is still just a fenced off hole in the ground.

Just checked out Hill Top. Closed and looks like it's been closed for long time. Now that Frontier burned any suggestions for similar place