What's are kingstons most discreet hotels?

Looking to book a last min trip to work in Kingston, ive been before and was disappointed with my choice of hotel as security was tight evenings. I would appreciate any suggestions:) and thank you in advance...

Ambassador has like 4 differences entrance but its in the middle of nowhere if you wanted to see the city. There is a grocery store, pharmacy, liquor store etc a 20-25 min walk away.

Holiday inn is good downtown but make sure you arent on the first floor.

When I lived in Kingston I tended to avoid SPs while they hosted right down town. I always found parking was very difficult and I was more apt to bump into friends and acquaintances, who can be nosy about why I am entering a hotel at 1030 on a Friday night lol

The Ambassador is a good choice from a client standpoint IMHO as its big, has man entrances, parking is plentiful inconspicuous. Rooms are nice, it used to be the best hotel in town when I grew up there. For an SP, I think, if you want to get out a bit and enjoy the city it will cost you some cab or public transit fare, unless you bring your own car.

I also avoided the hotels at the 401 and Division, most of the time, as they are very public and often had road crews in them that would sit outside drinking. I always felt uncomfortable visiting a lady with that going on.

I would avoid the hotels around Princess and Sir John A. They are shady places.

I have visited Motel 6, its nice. Not really much to say, its a spot to stay for a night to get off the 401.

Kingston is an awesome city! I hope you enjoy it too its fullest!

• Like 1

Guest ***f*l**n**y

Best Western, The Ambassador both centrally located with ample parking and nice rooms