Sign in to follow this  

Lucy@CMJ

Iâ??ve said it before and I say it again: â??Truth in advertising is something that hobbyists in Ottawa have come to rely on from both The Brass Club and Club Madellyn Jae. Accurate descriptions, recent pictures and up-to-date schedules are all essential both for staff and clientele. Sometimes, however, the staff descriptions and abilities might be somewhat overstated; conversely, sometimes understated.â?

The bio for Lucy at Club Madellyn Jae reads in part â??â?¦ seducing and being sensual are [two] of my greatest features, aside from my luscious lips and large eyes.â? This bio is 100% accurate. I had a 75 minute session with Lucy at Club Madellyn Jae on Friday and I can tell you that her exotic beauty, luscious lips and mesmerizing eyes would captivate anyone.

:icon_biggrin:

We used room 1 in the CMJ complex. It had a lovely leather settee that we could cuddle up on at the start of the session. The room was very clean and well appointed, with a huge shower with one regular and one rainfall shower space. The table is also just a bit lower, making it easier for us less flexible folks to get on without a running start! We sat down and started to chat about ourselves, then she slid into my arms and the kisses and caresses started. It was wonderful so we took our time undressing each other. She has a perfect body â?? silky smooth to the touch and very sensitive. From there we moved to the shower and enjoyed a frictionless exploration of each otherâ??s bodies. Lucy was dedicated to finding my pleasure centres and exploiting them. I returned the compliment. When your hands do something she likes, there are little moans and giggles of pleasure and she cuddles closer and closer.

:redface: :body1:

After drying off, we moved to the massage table where Lucy proceeded to provide a superior quality massage. Her delicate hands were quite capable of kneading tired muscles and start the blood flowing, especially in the feet and lower legs. Her fingertips, gently dragged across the skin, sent shivers everywhere they touched. All this time she kept within my touch and sight. Her body slides were as invigorating to feel as to see! Her reverse massage seemed to increase her pleasure. Like she had done, I stayed within her reach during her massage and she reached for me with purpose. She is so into giving and receiving pleasure, there were times both hands and both lips and tongue could barely satisfy her.

;);)

Finally, my turn back on the table. It was a spectacular finale in every sense. I literally could not move for the two or three minutes it took Lucy to prepare our final shower. She carefully cleaned all the lotion from my body and made sure I was comfortable and content. I told Lucy it would take light 100 years to get from â??contentâ?? to how wonderful I was feeling. From the moment I arrive until the moment I left, Lucy had concentrated every fiber of her being to ensure I was happy. Mission accomplished!!

:ThankYou:

She is genuine, warm and giving with an angelic sexuality that is wondrous to experience. â??I Love Lucyâ? and if you have a session with her, you will too!!! You can follow Lucy on Twitter @lucycmjx and I suggest you do. It is also wise to pre-book her and even wiser to do so quickly.

Lucy has the Silver Sailor Seal of Approval with Gold Star with Big â??Oâ? Clasp for cuddles above and way, way beyond!

:biggrin:

Just had another session with Lucy at CMJ East. An absolutely amazing 75 minutes â?? I brought fresh, home-brewed Tim Hortons and some roses â?? she brought some candles, a killer smile and a smokinâ?? hot bod all prepared for multiple explosions! For those who know that I usually donâ??t use just one word when ten will do, enjoy the short review.

Once we had enjoyed our coffee â?? we descended straight into the paradise of enjoying each other. From kissing on the couch, to kissing in the shower, to kissing on the table there was no pause in the action. She used some teasing techniques in the shower I have not seen before and I repaid the compliment. Today was not a day when my need for a massage came first (no pun intended) but Lucy was to receive all the attention. All I really remember is hearing the song â??More, More, Moreâ? ringing in my ears. So much fun â?? no house rules broken â?? two sexually sated souls â?? and understanding exactly what toy to bring to the next session. Amazon.ca â?? donâ??t be sold out now!!

You can follow Lucy on Twitter @lucycmjx and I suggest you do. It is also wise to pre-book her and even wiser to do so quickly.

Lucy has the Silver Sailor Seal of Approval with the 'O God' Star and the Gold Star and 4 Big â??Oâ? Clasps for cuddles above and so far beyond you have to experience it for yourself!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this