Looking for a new regular.

Hey guys and gals, i'm currently looking for a new regular provider. I believe my current one has retired since she hasn't advertised in three months. Which is unfortunate since she was about 90% of my encounters over the last two years. I'm open to suggestions but i have a criteria: provides incalls downtown on weekends, is a white women between 30 and 45 (just my preference), provides PSE, and has a rate no more then $500 for two hours with no up charges, and preferably local not a traveler.

I generally hobby once every two or three months. What is most important to me is that she provides a stress free and relaxing environment. I use these little getaways as mini vacations from life.

My plan is too see a few at half-hour appointments to see if we are compatible and hopefully i can find a new regular.

I'm open to any suggestions if they don't fit everything in the criteria feel free to mention them and i will do research.

I prefer having a regular over seeing a different provider everytime, in my experience once you figure out each others quirks and intricacies the experience gets better

An absolute deal breaker for me is they can not be a time waster, my free time is limited and of great value to me.

This is not a competition I'm just asking for some help in my decision making process.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

I agree Jessy would be a great choice. I would also suggest Alex Grenyait and Adorable Ashley as wonderful companions. Alex is older while Ashley is younger but both are a pleasure to be with. I also adore Lana Lush and Sasha May but they are both from out of town and are not always available in Ottawa.

Good Luck

• Like 2