Just thought I'd share my experience at the Nuden last night. To be honest, I have been there a few times and only went last night because it is the closest option to home. Very pleasantly surprised with the quality of ladies there! Lots of great conversation as well. I drank too much (my server was so hot that I had to pound the pints to keep her coming back!) to remember any names so I can't really recommend any girls in particular. Go check it out boys/girls!

Enjoy the sun!

Dropped by briefly Thursday afternoon. Still not a huge number of customers but 7 maybe 8 very good looking girls. Some are regulars and some were new to me. One is a Charlotte (Sex & The City) look-a-like who came from Pinks. Stunning in her corset and pony tail. Cayenne still my fav tho.

Your corset reference reminds me of a favourite - not sure she's a Charlotte look-a-like. Knew her as a blonde. Went by Diana and then Anna; Nuden, then Barb's and/or Fax. Haven't crossed paths in at least a year. Anyone have an update?

So, I haven't been out to the NuDen in quite sometime. I used to go frequently and was spending my time with a stunning young woman by the name of Stevie. Last I saw her, she had her boobs done and she had braces...I was so taken aback by her beauty, I was in awe.

Any news of her? Curious to know how she's doing. She has a sister that used to dance as well.

Miss her dearly!