What Every Man (and Woman) Needs to Know About Cunnilingus

This has always been a part of my repertoire from the day after my first encounter. Pleasing a women in this manner is a powerful stimulant for me and I've quickly walked away from women who didn't want this type of pleasure as I too get pleasure from giving.

The idea that it wasn't popular never even occurred to me. (Maybe that explains the continued "how have you been?" texts and emails from former partners......

I have encountered an astonishing number of men who say their partners 'hate' the thought of receiving 0ral.. and to me.. (who has never met a woman who *didn't* like it..hehe) I find that just bizarre.... all of my lovely bits and pieces are so wonderful, unique and glorious... as are anyone's I assume.. so why would there not be an eagerness to explore and enjoy each and every part... no matter how one chooses to explore? ;)

Actually, I have only met one woman who just the thought was enough to make her ill.. but then again, she is of a background where sex is ONLY for the purrrrrpose of procreation... and has only, in her entire life.. had any form of s3x during the years they were building a family.... absolutely nothing since..sad, but true...

great article though.. despite how much it still shocks me that there are women out there who apparently don't enjoy this hehe.. for me.. it's kind of a prerequisite <grin>

* I have, on rare occasion, encountered men who thought receiving was the best thing ever.. yet to reciprocate was the worst... hehe and as much as I enjoy giving...they didn't last long with me ;)

Much like dancing each partner is different so good communication, taking ones time and paying attention is key for me. What worked well with some one may not work well at all with some one else. Even day to day there can be different wants and needs. Being "married" (pun) to a certain style can counterproductive, switching it up can be a good thing. Reading female erotica has been helpful for me as well.

If you're doing it "right" .......you'll know and vice versa. I saw some one regularly who would leave a pillow for me to kneel on at the foot of the bed and it was the first thing on the agenda each visit. I guess in this case I was doing it "right".

Peace

MG

• Like 1