Sweetest Bethany

Years ago, I reached out to Bethany for a massage (it was my first time contacting either an SP or MP) and when she responded, I panicked and never went through with an appointment (I didn't stand her up but told her it had become too real).

Since then, I've always been wanting to see her because I find her incredibly sexy, even though I'm not a MP guy. It never happened as she had been retired for awhile and never seemed to be working when I was in Ottawa.

Am in Ottawa now and by chance looked her up. When I did, I noticed that her website has changed, her name has changed and that she's now advertising companionship as opposed to just massage. Did I read that correctly? Has anyone seen her as an SP?

Wow, I'm excited and looking forward to finding time, next time I'm in town, to see her.

• Like 2

Her new website is at bethanywestbrooke.com. She doesn't seem to have updated her profile here since she launched it, but she only changed over recently...

Haven't been on for a few weeks, really busy! I am updating things as I go along. Thank you to everyone for your patience, and continued support during this transition... Means so much to me!

Xoxox

• Like 1