Alexis sweet and playful on BP

Not to be confused with the well known Alexis that used to go by another name with all the tattoos (gun on hip). I'm curious if somebody has seen her. On the other board a few people have mentioned they have and pictures are accurate. I have a hard time believing this because the photos seem to show at least three different women. Further, I know for a fact the first photo is an old one of Sydneylee, for you guys that remember her. So, the big question, if the pictures are accurate is this Sydneylee?

Not sure about being Sydneylee but I seen her a while back and id say these pics are accurate. Imoa a very attractive lady which gives good service and seems to get right into her sessions. Personally if I were in the market for a regular she would be high on my list .

Now you really have me wondering if it is Sydneylee, and if so why she would change her name. She was very popular about 2 or 3 years ago and was almost impossible to book due to her light schedule and popularity.

Now there are definitely at least 2 different women in the photos, one clearly larger than the other. Which photos are you referring to?

Additional Comments:

Re: Alexis with the gun tattoo

Used to go by a different name, but I can't remember it. She does have reviews available under the name Alexis. It gets confusing when names start being recycled.

Now you really have me wondering if it is Sydneylee, and if so why she would change her name. She was very popular about 2 or 3 years ago and was almost impossible to book due to her light schedule and popularity.

Now there are definitely at least 2 different women in the photos, one clearly larger than the other. Which photos are you referring to?

Additional Comments:

Re: Alexis with the gun tattoo

Used to go by a different name, but I can't remember it. She does have reviews available under the name Alexis. It gets confusing when names start being recycled.

Well I have looked these pics over and I cannot see much of a difference .Possibly the same lady but taken several months apart.

As for being Sydneylee maybe contact her and ask her if that was a name she once used.

• Like 1

I have not seen the Alexis we are talking about. The one in St James. I have heard good things on another board about her. Her incall is a house near polo park I believe. I did receive a pm stating she was Filipino, which is hard to believe based on the pics posted. If anyone else has info on Alexis BP, incall St James, reply here, or pm me please.

Not interested in the one with the gun tattoo, plenty of info out there on her.. I know a lot about her. The other one had me curious because she is absolutely using Sydneylee's photo, but I am thinking it is not Sydney. I don't really see either one being Asian.