Pay before or after play?

So I've been on here for awhile and the stories I can tell already. I've had my fair share of garbage experiences to one that knocked my socks off. What I never understood before and only recently thinking about it, do you guys or gals pay before or after play? I've always just given them the benefit of the doubt and if I lost money, it's part of this world.

For those who do manage to pay after, what strategies do you use? or do you just tell them not till it's done?

She Devil,

This was merely a general question what others do. It may be the oldest profession but it's still not explained to people the correct etiquette. It was never explained to me and I've done this a handful of times already. As I stated, I just thought it was a formality to pay first.

Thanks

I've always paid at the beginning of an encounter, sometimes, actually more so now, I pay even before the beginning of an encounter...I pay the lady weeks/sometimes months in advance via email money transfer

When I started in this lifestyle this was explained as the proper etiquette to follow for payment

Whether you have a great, good, fair or poor experience is moot, you are paying for the lady's time and companionship. Sometimes whether an encounter is great,good, fair or poor depends on the lady, more often than not it depends on both you and the lady...chemistry/connection is important and that takes two.

Irrespective, my experience is the lady gets paid at the beginning of the encounter. She shouldn't have to worry if she's going to be paid. And no matter how good or bad a date is, she gets paid, so why not pay her up front to begin with

A morning rambling over cup number one

RG

• Like 2

One of my friends, a newbie to this, has had two ladies run off with his cash recently. Maybe that's a Winnipeg thing that outsiders don't understand.

Be careful who you are dealing with and stick with known, reviewed ladies.

I stick to the same ladies and pay before, during or after. No big deal, we have mutual trust.

With touring ladies paying in advance secures a spot.

• Like 1

I never even thought of paying afterwards, i understand you don't want someone to run off with your money, but like cinelli said if you stick with known, reviewed ladies there is nothing to worry about.

Always pay first or in advance. After spending time with some of these ladies, it's hard enough remembering my first name :P

• Like 3

One of my friends, a newbie to this, has had two ladies run off with his cash recently. Maybe that's a Winnipeg thing that outsiders don't understand.

Be careful who you are dealing with and stick with known, reviewed ladies.

I stick to the same ladies and pay before, during or after. No big deal, we have mutual trust.

With touring ladies paying in advance secures a spot.

I had a lady rip me off too not to mention a few bad dates believe it or not it happens outside of Winnipeg too....one (or a few) bad experience doesn't mean all ladies should be treated as potential bad dates. Pay a lady at the beginning of the date that IMO is proper etiquette

RG

• Like 1

This happened to me many years back with a popular touring lady. In my excitement and nervousness, I totally forgot about the donation in my pocket until the lady reminded me when I was leaving. It was a big embarassment to me (probably to her too for having to ask)! Since then, I always make sure to hand over the envelop as soon as I arrive. To remind me, I even hold my envelop inside my pocket when I walk in the door. With the donation out of the way, the lady has now one less thing to worry about during the encounter.

Of course, to avoid any bad dates who could potentially run off with my money, I always make sure I see only well established and reviewed ladies.

• Like 5

i agree , payment before is yhe only way to go , if you are scared about being ripped off listen to your senses and think twice about seeeing them . Payment before gives everybody a piece of mind

• Like 2

payment up front has always been proper etiquette, and I've been doing just that for over 10 years.

I've had my share, and learned by experience, of the 'oh I forgot my wallet in the car' scenario and had the guy leave 'after' the fact and never return, therefore getting a freebie.

I've learned since then.

Sure there are ladies that do run off with the money, but you can't paint all ladies with the same brush.

There are going to be experiences that are not exactly up to your standard or expectations, but we ladies also suffer from the 'lack of sensuality' from some clients.

We go through with some experiences even though we don't want to.

As it's often said on here, your mileage will vary.

Chemistry is something that is very important to me when meeting with a client. I have turned down secondary appointments with some clients as I feel the chemistry just isn't there for me.

For other clients I have had, they are just not into what I give, all they want is the 'wham bam, get in, get off, get out' scenario, which is not what I offer.

Looking for ways to pay afterward is going to get you a lot of response in this forum. We all tend to look after each other.

I, for one, will take payment afterwards for those clients which have a history with me. They are trusted clients and I would bend over backwards for them to fit into their schedule, so I give a little in this manner.

Under no circumstance whatsoever would I ever accept payment afterwards from someone I have just met.

Trust is a two way street in this business.

• Like 5

Payment upfront always.

Of course we establish regulars sometime I don't mind they pay after, hell sometime we both even forgot about the envelope and I had to text ...hmmm you forgot something!

Could you imagine having a good session with ANYONE if we were always in fear that someone may stiff us and not pay? Perform our best and then having the oh sorry I forgot my wallet in my car?

• Like 2

Guest jrose

I always walk in with the envelope not in plain view - since that might be a red flag in hotel / visit location. Once in the room, say hi, meet and greet but as soon as possible put the envelope (unsealed of course) on the table / desk / stand.

I always make sure it's very obvious I put it there, and in a place it won't get lost / clothes thrown on it. Also once it's down I never EVER go near it again. If a tip is being added I place it elsewhere.

I am very glad to see everyone posting here in a positive way on this thread as it had potential to go very bad. I think londoncapers got his answer.

• Like 5

If i see someone for the 1st time, I'll have it ready to give it upon arrival after greeting.

If it's someone that I see on a regular basis, usually at the end because they know I would never rip them off.

With the agency it was always money first! With independent I still do money first but on occasion I accept it after, if it's a client I already know and trust.

Even then its just because we got caught up in the heat of things, not because I didn't want to ask for it first!

If I'm going to be travelling out of city for outcall, or sometimes for overnights or trips - I actually ask for some of the money to be emailed to me before hand. 85-90% of the people I meet are great but the 10-15% that try to screw me around are super inconvenient and I just can't take the chance!

• Like 1

In principle I subscribe to the process of immediately placing the unsealed envelope on the nearest flat surface on arrival. However, with some regulars I get so distracted by the greeting process that there have been been occasions where that was missed.

Fortunately they know me well enough they know the envelope will appear.

Always after when I walk in the door or after a nice greeting ;) placing it on a table in the room... Like to have this business out of the way first.

• Like 1

If i see someone for the 1st time, I'll have it ready to give it upon arrival after greeting.

If it's someone that I see on a regular basis, usually at the end because they know I would never rip them off.

I'm quoting you not for any particular reason but just because this:

sometimes sps get ripped off by their regulars simply because they switch to allow post payment, and that is what that bad element actually look for. at what point does the sp relax her policy, he wonders, and if you are there reliably paying after the session, it can actually influence that sp into relaxing that standard practice for any repeaters. so at some point, her new habit of doing that is going to cost her.

If you truly have no intention of not paying her, i cannot think of any single reason for her to have to prove she trusts you. I can imagine a lot of worry and concern going thru her mind during the entire encounter that at the end even you will say that you forgot your wallet. I can't imagine anyone really wanted to put any sp that they do want to repeat with thru that worry.

Pay up front, first visit or fiftieth, do not let her think it is OK to accept post payment from anyone. give her that consideration, and trust, and show her that it is not ok, no matter how many visits any of her clients have with her, she must always always get paid first.

no one should have to prove they trust by changing their standard policy, if standard as we know is prepayment, then prepayment it is. all the time every time.

• Like 2

I always prefer payment up front.

I have a regular who assumed the half hour rate was half the hourly rate. So when he went to pay me after, he was short.

He told me he would make up the difference and of course didn't.

So our previous wonderful times were ruined with a bad taste in my mouth.

For this very reason, all bookings are paid at the beginning of our encounter. No exceptions. Please don't make us ask for the donation. It really ruins the moment.

• Like 4

Please pay before. I am sorry for your experience, really I am. I've had instances where I was counting the money and noticed anywhere between 20 to 80$ was missing. Luckily this was before play. Several decided to leave or ' were going to get the rest out of the car' and vanished.

it's unfair for us to be put at risk also.

As mentioned on here, see verifies independent members, reviewed members, or members who have been on here for a long time with photo sets and the like

No client who wants to pay afterwards will be permitted to see me, and a lot o Sp's feel the same. It's not worth the risk to us

Let's keep us all safe

• Like 4

I'm quoting you not for any particular reason but just because this:

sometimes sps get ripped off by their regulars simply because they switch to allow post payment, and that is what that bad element actually look for. at what point does the sp relax her policy, he wonders, and if you are there reliably paying after the session, it can actually influence that sp into relaxing that standard practice for any repeaters. so at some point, her new habit of doing that is going to cost her.

If you truly have no intention of not paying her, i cannot think of any single reason for her to have to prove she trusts you. I can imagine a lot of worry and concern going thru her mind during the entire encounter that at the end even you will say that you forgot your wallet. I can't imagine anyone really wanted to put any sp that they do want to repeat with thru that worry.

Pay up front, first visit or fiftieth, do not let her think it is OK to accept post payment from anyone. give her that consideration, and trust, and show her that it is not ok, no matter how many visits any of her clients have with her, she must always always get paid first.

no one should have to prove they trust by changing their standard policy, if standard as we know is prepayment, then prepayment it is. all the time every time.

thanks for your input, but I assure you that I have never even thought of ripping off an SP or an MA. its not my style.

As for the regular SP that I see, I had asked her a couple of times if she wanted the donation before, and she refused, she said give it to me at the end.

she has also told me on several occasions that she does in fact trust me, and she knows that I wouldn't do anything to ruin it.

I guess its some type on connection we have from the very 1st time we met, we are honest with each other, we have a few laughs, we sometimes discuss personal issues (usually the other person will give advice)

so I don't see any reason why I should change this, and ive seen this SP at least 2 dozen times in the past year, maybe even more than that. I lost count!!

Always pay upfront, sometimes tipping them extra if they are the real deal...

if service is bad, well not gonna be coming back. lot of other sp's that provide good service.

• Like 1