Sign in to follow this  

Emily Rushton-My Tenth "Anniversary" Memorable Date Of A Lifetimeâ?�

This past Friday Emily and I had a five hour date together. And it was special (well all dates with Em are special) in that it was sort of an anniversary date for us. It was our tenth date together. Also unique, well to me, it was my first time I stepped out of Ontario for a date. Our date was in Gatineau, Quebec. So it's my first out of province experience.

Emily arrived at my hotel on time looking as young and beautiful as when I first met her. We greeted each other with a hug and kiss. We then sat down and over drinks, well for this special occasion, champagne and nibblers and for a few hours just got caught up on things in our respective lives. The conversation continued. Then Emily got a twinkle in her eyes, not a word spoken, we stood up, embraced, and the next thing we were kissing, snuggling and more. It was an unrushed evening of kissing, caressing, conversation and.....:-) Unfortunately, even though our date was unrushed, it did have to end. So when time was up we got up and dressed and I drove Emily back to her hotel.

You may gather I like Emily. Well it's no secret, I do. What first attracted me to Emily were her posts on Lyla and yes, her pictures too. Then it was our emails back then when I introduced myself, hoping for a first date, and I knew I wanted to meet her. And when we first met, and our subsequent dates, well Emily and I clicked, and had a certain chemistry. As beautiful as Emily is in her photos, she is even more beautiful in person. And not just in looks, but she has an inner beauty. Not to mention a smile that brightens up a room. The photos in Emily's album are accurate. She looks even more beautiful today than when I first met her. Emily is a kind caring lady with a big heart. She is a lady who will provide a memorable escape to any respectable gentleman. I can give an unqualified recommendation to Emily as a wonderful companion to see.

Finally, a Big Thank You goes to you Emily. You have been a wonderful companion and friend. You are one of the very few people I trust without reservation. You made me realize that seeing companions was not about anonymous dates between two people. It is based on trust and as, well in our case, openness and real intimacy. And that there is nothing incompatible with

friendship and professional companionship, as long as there is mutual respect and it is mutually beneficial. Thank You for being a bright light in my life Emily. Here's a big hug and kiss for you, until the next time we meet.

I have included with this recommendation two photos which are an accurate reflection of Emily's beauty. The first is one of her current pictures, the second is from one of her earlier albums. And Emily's inner beauty is even more beautiful (if that could be possible) than her physical beauty.

Thank You Again Emily

RG

picture.php?albumid=9596&pictureid=63941

picture.php?albumid=2169&pictureid=13647

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this