Just another form of payment, although you do have to have trust. Most banks allow you to transfer money by email in an anonymous manner. Many ladies like it because it's simple and the transactions once completed cannot be reversed like a credit card.

• Like 1

I don't think requesting or offering EMT as a form of payment is a red flag or reason to think the provider is trying to scam you, as long as you do research on the provider's reputation or presence on boards and advertising venues you have no reason to be concerned about, if someone wants to scam you they can find different ways to do so which is why I think checking on the lady's recommendations/reviews and as I said online presence is important regardless of what method of payment you will use.

Here's another thread on email transfers.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=237652

Being nice here but if you do this and your wife handles finances make sure she does not notice this on your online banking page. Lol. I have had the cut off and it is not fun losing clients because of a tiny mistake.

Some gals can be scammers but if you have met the lady or she is cam verified then it is usually safe. Just know what kind of woman you are dealing with.

Always make sure you are are talking to a real person. If she is too lazy too verify do not bother.