I started communicating with an SP recently with ads here and on BP. She has no online reviews and texted very explicit details about her services.

Most SPs specify no explicit text or talk so I was hesitant to continue thinking that this is a set up.

Inviting your thoughts and comments

....surprised there are no comments yet :)

The ad/texts could be legit... she could just not favor 'censor police' <grin> and/or be comfortably dirty-minded and not afraid to show it.... but.....

If you have feelings that make this a bit sketchy for you... smartest plan is to stay away and seek something elsewhere that makes you feel more comfortable. After all... that's what all this is supposed to be about, right? ;)

Good luck, whatever your choice ;)

<...leaps effortlessly on well-muscled thighs.. deep into thick trees... gone..... for now...> ;)

she may be new to this and not be aware of the new law ... or just doesn't care and is free with her tongue

I personally never did get too explicit when communicating with a gentlemen I prefer to keep it classy and professional until we are ... on a date

Especially now ... and even still when I put no explicit talk guys still text and ask explicit questions...I just ignore and move on

The reality is - it is not against the law for the provider to sell her services, just illegal for the client to purchase them.

So, most providers do not use explicit texts to protect the client. So that in itself is not necessarily a red flag. It also depends on what part of the country you are in. Some areas are much more liberal, such as out west in BC, where the local LE have gone on record as saying they are not actively investigating consensual activities between two consenting adults.

However, I would be inclined to do research on the provider to ensure she is well recommended and legit. In some parts of the country, LE is active, and therefore getting you to commit to a specific act is part of their sting.

Hope this helps!

as he had mentioned.. there *are no reviews* anywhere.. so she could, as was mentioned.. be 'new'.. and/or unaware.. or not concerned and possibly enjoy her way of being...

go with your gut.. always the smartest thing a person has anyway.. no eyes to analyse.. no brain to over think and complicate...

if it looks, feels, seems sketchy.. it may well be... 'law' discussion may only serve to make him paranoid ;)

If the lady in question is advertising on here.. chances are good she is legit... and just simply.. new to the game is all...