The King is a Novice.

As my title implies, I'm completely new to the hobbyist scene and LYLA and thought I would ask a few questions that maybe members or moderators might be able to give me a hand on. I'm from Midwestern Ontario, a small rural community with not a heck of a whole lot to do and sometimes the gaps between getting lucky with a lady are longer than I would care for. I have tried other websites but I always felt sketched out about meeting somebody from them because, as they say, "if it looks too good to be true" always jumped to the front of my mind. I don't feel like getting rolled, arrested or scammed so I began searching for a website that let members discuss SP's to let others know it was safe.

And Lo,

Did I see it descend from upon lofty heights,

With script white and short,

upon whose name was

LYLA.com

Hallelujah! I'm no longer a moderated member, I have scanned over the Rules & FAQs a few times now to make myself familiar with how everything works and I feel ready to start the pursuit to meeting the right lady that meets my needs. Unfortunately, I noticed that my area of the province doesn't have it's own category, hm.

I'm not sure if areas are added very often, if because it's just logical that most SP's would work in larger urban areas I can definitely understand. But I'm sure if there was an area for Midwestern Ontario (Owen Sound, Collingwood, Kincardine, Wiarton or even for the Grey-Bruce-Simcoe counties) it might give people like me more of an idea of what's in the area. I'm not against travel, but I feel like getting an SP to travel over two hours away to me might not be plausible.

Once again, I'm happy I found LYLA and I hope to get to know the ropes from what seems like a very reputable website!

Sincerely,

The Pantless King

• Like 2