Any ladies around the airport.

Unless someone knows otherwise, with the low population around the airport, the limited number of hotels and small size there's are no providers working our airport exclusively. You'll likely be able to arrange an outcall to the airport hotels but with a high transportation cost.

I have always wondered about the airport and what it would be like to work out there.

I have seen Victoria Jolie post for there and be available for a few days . Perhaps there are enough stranded gentlemen to make it worth while ?

I wasn't aware Victoria Jolie worked the airport from out that way. If you happened to live out in Fall River or Elmsdale and owned a vehicle working the airport with Outcalls might be an option. Getting a room out there at a hotel for Incall would seem problematic for getting enough clients unless you really knew the flight schedules and people patterns.

There is a bit of a psychological barrier there as it feels like the airport is far away. I live and work in Dartmouth though. It's only about a 15 minute drive to the airport for me. I couldn't get to downtown Halifax and parked in that amount of time, but I don't think of downtown being too far away. Not sure how many people would make the drive to the airport though in spite of that.

• Like 1

There is a bit of a psychological barrier there as it feels like the airport is far away. I live and work in Dartmouth though. It's only about a 15 minute drive to the airport for me. I couldn't get to downtown Halifax and parked in that amount of time, but I don't think of downtown being too far away. Not sure how many people would make the drive to the airport though in spite of that.

Good points. However I have seen VJ's ads for there several times . Ladies don't visit any area that isn't worthwhile. Especially repeatedly.

I guess I will someday pack a little bag a see for myself. :)

• Like 1

Good points. However I have seen VJ's ads for there several times . Ladies don't visit any area that isn't worthwhile. Especially repeatedly.

I guess I will someday pack a little bag a see for myself. :)

Sounds like someone needs a little flight attendant outfit!

• Like 2