In my area, a vast majority of ladies seem to be offering incalls exclusively, with outcalls falling by the wayside. Also, a lot of ads say "text only". Are these options simply the personal preference of the lady, or is there another reason why outcalls and phone calls to book appointments have seemingly fallen out of favour? Just curious...

I would assume by preference...I never book with email or text I prefer voice when giving my in call location and when going to an outcall to a hotel I need full name and room to first confirm before going

Comfort levels and safety

• Like 2

Total conspiracy!!!! 100%.

I mean why would an incall girl who is all conviently set up, and can fit more clients in since she doesn't have consider traveling time, not want to do outcalls?

And when texting is so much faster and easier, why would she not want to talk live??? Lol

I am only kidding with you. As you can see, it is total preference.

• Like 3

In my area, a vast majority of ladies seem to be offering incalls exclusively, with outcalls falling by the wayside. Also, a lot of ads say "text only". Are these options simply the personal preference of the lady, or is there another reason why outcalls and phone calls to book appointments have seemingly fallen out of favour? Just curious...

Phone/voice calls are on their way out anyway. Nobody has time to stop everything and talk on the phone anymore. ;) With a text they can finish what they are doing and give your text the proper response. Phone calls cannot be taken in public, especially when they are of a sensitive nature. People have to talk in private. If someone is making themselves available for say 9-12 hours a day, can it really be expected that they sit in private, ready to field a call at any moment?

Texting is private no matter where you are (as long as no one is looking over your shoulder). If you go out to get something to eat, go to the gym or drugstore, you can answer a text. A 'sensitive' voice call on the other hand can be overheard. Even the caller can be heard so it is a very strong possibility that the whole conversation can be overheard. Is that what clients want?

Everyone, not just Sp's, are choosing texting over voice calls. It is the way the world is going. Just search the internet for the opinions and observances of many people regarding voice calls...and even voicemail for that matter.

And it's like Jessica says about incalls. You pay to rent a space, then why throw that money away just so you can incur further costs to do an outcall?

The cost of outcalls for an independent are extreme and no client wants to pay to cover all the costs associated. And I really don't think any girls are willing to do everyone who wants to see them, delivered right to their door, a favour just for fun ;)

Outcalls are more easily suited for models/sp's who do not have or cannot acquire an incall location. They have the setup to deal with outcalls that is more efficient than the occasional outcall an independent/incall provider would have.

• Like 2

^^^^^^^^

Yes, texting is the only reason I switched my burner from "old school" to smartphone. Haha.

Texting is the most common way in this industry and sitting there typing out messages with an "old school" phone just wasn't cutting it anymore but due to size my old flip-phone was much easier to keep out of sight. 😉

On 8/5/2018 at 4:12 PM, WhereIRoam said:

^^^^^^^^

Yes, texting is the only reason I switched my burner from "old school" to smartphone. Haha.

Texting is the most common way in this industry and sitting there typing out messages with an "old school" phone just wasn't cutting it anymore but due to size my old flip-phone was much easier to keep out of sight. 😉

Haha. Still on my old burner flip-phone. I guess it means there's little chance of me pissing anyone off with too many messages :) It's also the main reason I'll use any contact method over text if at all possible...

• Like 1

In my particular case I use text or email because of my privacy.. I am usually at my day time office job or in places where I am surrounded by people whom dont know about this part of my life (coworkers, friends or family) and indont want or need them to find out.. so written communication in my case is the most discrete way to answer to inquiries and conduct business.

• Like 1

I like text better because when I was taking phone calls , most of the guys were asking me to describe myself , my session ect in order to masturbate over the phone .. Obviously , text simply solved that issue very fast .. No more time wasters trying to spend time with me on the phone ... 

😉 

Kisses 

Ali 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Alisonxox said:

in order to masturbate over the phone

Lol, how pathetic.

• Like 1

And then you have to be nice with the next caller which may or may not be a serious gentleman.  I have a lot of respect for your profession.

• Thanks 1