Help a new guy please?

Some help for a traveling business guy please........

I will be in Winnipeg the week of Jan 25 and would love to sample what you have to offer. Any suggestions that I could work before I get there to ensure a good time?

Also, when the SP's give rates...is that CAD or USD?

Thank you in advance!

I assume you're coming here from the States with a load of US dollars. I suggest you change those as soon as you get here since our own dollar is in freefall. Basically for you the country is on sale, so enjoy that. Why you would ever think Canadian SPs in Canada dealing mainly with Canadians would advertise their rates in US dollars is beyond me; maybe that's standard practice elsewhere but I've never heard of it here.

For the local talent, everyone's got their own opinions, which are all over the board, which is quite easy to search.

For the occasional and recurring travelling talent, those coming from the East (Québecoises), some indy, some with agencies, likewise searchable; and those from the Far East (Koreans and Chinese) are also favoured, VIPOTG and to a slightly lesser degree Lori's house (Lady Kangnam) being trusted and recommended A(sian)gencies.

Beyond that, know that there are lions, tigers and bears in Winnipeg, especially on Backpage. Beware fake ads. Beware ads that mimic other ads, particulary ones from agencies or people we do trust and recommend. Particularly as an out-of-towner, trust no-one not reviewed, and be sure that the one you're looking up is one and the same. Backpage is the Bermuda Triangle where many floats of cash have disappeared never to be seen again.

• Like 3

I assume you're coming here from the States with a load of US dollars. I suggest you change those as soon as you get here since our own dollar is in freefall. Basically for you the country is on sale, so enjoy that. Why you would ever think Canadian SPs in Canada dealing mainly with Canadians would advertise their rates in US dollars is beyond me; maybe that's standard practice elsewhere but I've never heard of it here.

Maybe he pointed in Mexico I was pleasantly surprised to learn the private rooms at the strip bars were equipped with beds and showers. I was also glad that they took US dollars as I can't think in Pasos

But you are correct Canada is on sale. Maybe we can expect an influx of American hobbiests soon

Veering a bit off topic, been to Mexico myself a few times mainly in the interior; true, some do advertise in US dollars online and might ask for them in coastal resorts (where prices are also at their highest and it certainly would not be worth going to those resorts just for the hobby--the rest of the country, yes). But if you pay in US dollars when the amount asked for is in pesos you'll be losing on the exchange as people tend to just take the amount and drop the zero which is far from the correct exchange and to your disadvantage. I think that's generally true wherever you go, including us right now. The usual exception is euros and sterling. Maybe that's why Americans are seen as generous tippers: they don't get around to exchanging currency?

• Like 1

Some help for a traveling business guy please........

I will be in Winnipeg the week of Jan 25 and would love to sample what you have to offer. Any suggestions that I could work before I get there to ensure a good time?

Also, when the SP's give rates...is that CAD or USD?

Thank you in advance!

Well I am not from Winnipeg but when I am next in the city I plan on seeing CapitalCforcougar a mature Lyla lady who has caught my attention on here in the last year... so while I have never met her and can't make a recommendation... consider it an informed suggestion...

picture.php?pictureid=76381&albumid=10600&dl=1453159952&thumb=1

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=109008

• Like 1