Is she for real??

I don't get it. :confused: Why these BP ads have to be so colorful, hard to read. Too many things going on there. Do they really think guys love all these crazy color and confusing mix of upper and lower case?

• Like 2

Instead of complaining about it, why aren't you simply reporting those ads if they are fake?

Also, if the title has those weird letters and colour stars, why are you clicking on it? Doesn't make sense...

Click on a normal title, maybe you will actually find something that is less hurtful for your eyes and you will be more happier in the end.

• Like 1

when you have 166 hits on just one pic in the ad, and each of them is under a different name and country, makes you wonder, doesn't it?

check things out, but I find most of those ads with the weird lettering (mostly misspelled) are usually pimped out or scams.

Due diligence in checking will make things easier, same goes for the extremely low rates, it usually ends up being a lot more when you add in all the 'extras' they consider.

legit girls have one rate, not a host of 'extras' to add to the base rate.

my pics are in several different sites, but each of them has EXACTLY the same info on them, all legit girls do that

• Like 2