Sabrina or Jessi

Interested in either. Both have nice racks and I'm a boob guy. Is there any opinion on one over the other. Seen both of them advetise on CL as well. Been with Sabrina's duo partner (Chantal) bout a year ago but that was before ever saw add for Sabrina. Other than liking Sabrina's rack from photo's no nothing of age/looks/service. Heard pleasant reviews of Jessi though.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Jessi and I have to agree her rack is amazing and as AAACUPAJOE says she is very openminded and lots of fun. As for Sabrina I have been tempted to see her as well but haven't taken the plunge yet. With a body like that it's hard to believe you could wrong. For a sure thing have some fun with Jessi, but if you TOFTT and see Sabrina please PM me or post a review.

Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't seen either but if you don't like tatoos you should know that Sabrina has a full sleeve which she now hides in her pictures

I wonder if women who get tatoos stop to think about what they'll look like in about 30 to 40 years? I don't mean the small tatoos but the humongous ones that some women get. I guess the same thing could be asked of men, but I don't think a wrinkled old tatoo would look half as hideous on a man as it would on a woman.

I wonder if women who get tatoos stop to think about what they'll look like in about 30 to 40 years? I don't mean the small tatoos but the humongous ones that some women get. I guess the same thing could be asked of men, but I don't think a wrinkled old tatoo would look half as hideous on a man as it would on a woman.

I showed Sabrina what you wrote. She thought it was comical, and responded with, do you think in 30-40 Years I'm gonna care. Think about it. When she's 65-75 we know she won't be an SP anymore. But in the meantime that gal is hot. I really don't find tattoo's sexy but, it sure wouldn't be Sabrina without them. Just looking at her face and body makes you forget she has any tat's.

yea, tatoos don't bother me got a few myself but have never seen anything with Sabrina showing her face?

When she's 65-75 we know she won't be an SP anymore.

WHAT!?!?:shock:

Sure, now I can easily see SP's who are 25 to 30 and not feel like too much of a dirty old man but what about when I'm 90? A 75 year old SP would suit me just fine.

• Like 1

I showed Sabrina what you wrote. She thought it was comical, and responded with, do you think in 30-40 Years I'm gonna care. Think about it. When she's 65-75 we know she won't be an SP anymore. But in the meantime that gal is hot. I really don't find tattoo's sexy but, it sure wouldn't be Sabrina without them. Just looking at her face and body makes you forget she has any tat's.

Did you ask her why she airbrushed them out of her photos?

Most ladies airbrush tattoos so that they are not as identifiable. It keeps from embarassing situations when someone outside the industry see the pics...

Did you ask her why she airbrushed them out of her photos?

As a matter of fact she does it for the reason's Rubin mentioned. Someone identified her from them. Someone not in the biz.

Additional Comments:

WHAT!?!?:shock:

Sure, now I can easily see SP's who are 25 to 30 and not feel like too much of a dirty old man but what about when I'm 90? A 75 year old SP would suit me just fine.

That gave me a good chuckle. Hope when your 90 everything still wants to work for ya. :)

I wasn't referring to Sabrina specifically, or any other SP for that matter. Just women in general who get huge tattoos. Of course Sabrina won't still be in the business at 65 or 70, but like every other woman with a tattoo, she'll still have to look in the mirror, and maybe want to go to the beach once in a while. I mean, to each his or her own, and it is not my intent to offend anybody. If I have, I apologize. I personally don't find tattoos attractive on a woman. Tattoos masculinize a woman and take away from a woman's natural beauty. As a heterosexual male, I find the female form to be the most beautiful of God's creations. To put a tattoo on it is like graffiti on the Venus De Milo.

Alpha male no need to apologize. She is one of the sweetest, most layed back gal's you'll ever meet.

She was never offended by what you had said. Like I said she got a good chuckle, we all need to in life. I believe it's what keeps us sane.

Still I believe she will be a hotty in the old folk's home but she won't be caring about the sag. I know if I grow old I won't be sitting around worrying about what I look like wrinkled and grey. We'd have to be some very vain old hag's,lol. Elizabeth Taylor here we come. J/K.

Yes to mark up a beautiful body is like ruining a piece of art, but she is a piece of art. I swear as much as I don't find tattoo's sexy, she put's a whole new spin on them. :). I'm almost convinced to get a small one on my ankle, almost but I'm a chicken chit,lol..

Sabrina is a great gal, and a whole lot of fun to be with.....too much attention seems to be on the tats on not on the girl and the experience

Guest s*r***a**9

Ya I know this thread is old!

Any idea if Sabrina is still around? I remember seeing a post from her about a year ago that was only up for a short time.