Looking to lose it - best options

Who's the best opinion for a first timer (and I mean FIRST TIMER).

Non-independent ideally.

Angels looks like the most fun - Vibe looks fun too. Thoughts? Names?

• Like 1

CMJ might be a good option !! You can decide on whom you want to meet :) ..

They don't offer that - in fact, they can and will kick you out for over stepping the boundaries.

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

On one hand, you sound like you are a first timer in the industry.

On the other hand, you sound like you are a first timer period, as in you want to lose your virginity. If so, don't go for a massage. See an SP instead, if you must.

go to the spa on lewis. search for 'lewis' and call them, ask for Tina, for 90 minutes, and when you go in explain that its your first visit. when the time comes ask for 'everything' and tell her its also your first time.

Additional Comments:

or, Gina. she'll take care of your massage and everything else.

Bliss is a very discreet place and the ladies are all so friendly and open minded...:) rates are also very reasonable.

I can attest to what Kimora is saying about bliss. I've not yet had the privilege of seeing her myself but I have enjoyed being with Allison.

• Like 1

As well as the other venues already recommended, Brass Club is located right downtown, is very private and discrete - and definitely has some of the most beautiful MA ladies I've seen. The rates are reasonable and it has its own well-stocked in-house bar too!

• Like 2

As well as the other venues already recommended, Brass Club is located right downtown, is very private and discrete - and definitely has some of the most beautiful MA ladies I've seen. The rates are reasonable and it has its own well-stocked in-house bar too!

Brass is definitely a good place, but OP appears to be looking for something that is not offered at Brass (judging from his comment in post #3). Going there looking for this is likely to both disappoint and make the ladies feel uncomfortable.

• Like 1

They don't offer that - in fact, they can and will kick you out for over stepping the boundaries.

I think CMJ offer the same thing as Angels and Vibe does.

I think Tina at Lewis St. Spa is an excellent suggestion. Tina is mature and experienced for a young woman. She offers a very good massage. The menu options at the spa are quite extensive.

Tina is a very attractive and intelligent young woman from Beijing. She is fairly tall, perhaps 5'5" or so, and slender, but with nice curves ;) Tina is very comfortable in English, which I love because I love talking with her. Tina is pretty busy with her university studies so her availability is limited.

Tina is the woman I would recommend for you.

Please feel free to PM me for her email address, which is the best way to contact her to know when she is at the spa.

• Like 1

I totally agree with Tc613 and bellafan. Tina from Golden Swan Wellness spa on Lewis Street will be a great choice. Check out her recommendation thread here--

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=T&t=231458

I suggest you tell her your situation and what you want up front before the session starts. This way, you'll get the transaction issue out of the way before the fun begins.

For anyone's first time. I'd say Brass Club 100%. It's central, relaxing, their host will help you figure everything out. If your a little shy they are licensed to calm your nerves, you don't have to jump right and feel rushed you can enjoy a drink and a bite and talk with the talent (a incredible line up if I say so myself).

Also my vote would be for Naomi, I've never seen or felt any connection with a MA more than with this perfect women.

CMJ is a great place for a massage. Probably the best. Sounds like you want more than massage which you will have trouble finding at most places mentioned here. Go find a SP.

• Like 1