What is Sexy to you?

Just wanted to find out what sexy means to you.

Both for men and women.

Is it they way they look, dress, smell

Is it their attitude, or just the manner they carry themselves?

How do you define sexy?

What is sexy for one person may not be for another.

I find confidence to be very sexy. I love a man who carries himself proudly, moves with confidence, speaks with confidence... deeply arousing.

I also love watching a man drive a stick shift. Dayum that's sexy.

Arrogance is something I find completely unattractive.

• Like 4

Guest c**io**m7

Class and intelligence.

A brainy, average looking woman dressed in full length, fitted black skirt and white blouse is much sexier than a DDG bombshell in a mini skirt and tank top who doesn't know her right from her left.

This is an easy one to answer... just imagine your favorite SP.... that is Sexy.

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 1

A woman that can look me in the eyes with a devilish smile and a look on her face that says:

- I am gonna have my way with you and i'm gonna rock your world..'

or...

(sigh)

I'll stop here.

;-)

D.

What is sexy?

It's the twinkle in the eye and the playful smile. It's being able to laugh at yourself and be ok with that. It's confident and intelligent and playful. It's being yourself even if it's not popular. It's a long t shirt and no underwear, leather gloves playing with a nipple. It's that kiss that promises more, it's the ability to be IN the moment with someone and going anywhere it leads. It's being able to make others feel special without sacrificing someone to do it. It's touching and being touched and having words whispered in the heat of passion. It's the taste and feel of someone you want and crave. It's the curve of a body, and the little personal things that someone does when they think no one is watching. It's love and acceptance, risk and vulnerability. And it's all the little things that are personal to us that make our stomach flutter, our pussies wet and our cocks hard.

What is sexy? Everything!

• Like 9

Just wanted to find out what sexy means to you.

Both for men and women.

Is it they way they look, dress, smell

Is it their attitude, or just the manner they carry themselves?

How do you define sexy?

What is sexy for one person may not be for another.

To define sexy is hard for me as I don't think of it as being any one particular "thing", a look, something someone wears, smells, traits, sounds, etc. It's a mix of a lot. It just is, someone can't be sexy because of this or that, they just are. Some have it some don't. I believe it's "something" you are born with.

What I find completely unsexy are those who continuously try impress upon others how "real" or "genuine" or "sexy" or "amazing" they are. If they were it would show without having to point it out;)

Being sexy for those who are is natural, comes easily and is obvious. You don't have to shout it from the roof tops:)

• Like 5

As well... (as an afterthought),

A woman that has the confidence to communicate/verbalize to me what she desires in a kind of the 'heat of the moment' setting.

-but to eliminate any misconceptions, not in a dom/sub scenario....

• Like 2

I wake up in the morning, take a wonderfully long hot shower, and step out feeling ready for whatever may await. Looking into the mirror, the sexiest form begins to show through the mist.

Then the mist clears. For those few fleeting moments before the veil lifts, however, I see my definition of sexy. And it is good.

(Just in case it wasn't clear, that was a little self-deprecating humour there. Yeah. really. I look my best when I have no evidence to the contrary.)

LOL...

Seriously, though, Cristy hit the nail on the head. I've found, and still do, sexiness in all shapes and sizes, all types of personalities, and varied personal styles. Hard for me to nail it down to one thing. :)

Edited by *ar**d***
  • Like 3

I agree with some of you...sexy is a combiation of many things...but for me mostly...inteligence...smart is so sexy and smell...omg a man who smells good gets my knees weak...oufff add a smile to that and boom! :D

BJ

• Like 3

Just wanted to see if there are any new opinions on what is sexy ?

I'd say (a quiet) confidence, quirkiness, and an off-beat sense of humor are pretty high on my list, along with intelligence. Yeah, these things do it for me :-D

Edited by Anna Sweets
  • Like 3

Guest Be***iful****lah

Sexy:

A father openly being playful, affectionate and or goofy with his child.

Sexy:

A man who will stand up for you and protect you.

Sexy:

When the look in a man's eyes changes from soft adoration to carnal, uncontrollable desire, lust, need.

Sexy:

A man who can find the courage to walk up to someone he is convinced is out of his league and tell her how damn beautiful she is.

Sexy:

Intelligence, ambition, determination.

SEXIEST:

Vulnerability. You have to be DAMN courageous to be vulnerable and it's beautiful.

Don't even get me started on what I feel is sexy about women.... That deserves a book on it's own.

:)

Guest fi****ek
Sexy:

Sexy:

Sexy:

When the look in a man's eyes changes from soft adoration to carnal, uncontrollable desire, lust, need.

Sexy:

A man who can find the courage to walk up to someone he is convinced is out of his league and tell her how damn beautiful she is.

Sexy:

SEXIEST:

Vulnerability. You have to be DAMN courageous to be vulnerable and it's beautiful.

I think I'm in love.

Sexy:

Sexy:

Sexy:

Sexy:

Sexy:

SEXIEST:

Don't even get me started on what I feel is sexy about women.... That deserves a book on it's own.

I think we would all like to read that book....well by all I mean ME and by read I mean at very least flick through the pictures and read the dirty parts :).

Great list by the way.

Guest Be***iful****lah
I think we would all like to read that book....well by all I mean ME and by read I mean at very least flick through the pictures and read the dirty parts :).

Great list by the way.

Thanks!! I should get started on that book! ;)

Sexy can be defined to myself in different ways, physical and mentally stimulating.

* her face is flushed when she is a little nervous! had a little wine or is aroused sexually.

* her smile that that is so sexy along with her laugh! then it is embedded in your mind like a everlasting photo.

* her long or short beautiful hair

* her nails on her hands and toes are manicured and she is wearing a sexy dress to accent her beautiful body.

* she holds your hand while you both kiss

* she wears sexy lingerie

* candlelit dinner together where you get lost in her eyes.

* taking a shower together embracing each other

* her writing to you keeps you so excited about her

* she is smart!speaks her mind!stands up for her beliefs

* her attitude can be very sexy

*her conifidence in herself and her desires in business and the boudoir.

* loves to go on long walks and then hold hands or she puts her arm around your waist

* her intelligence

* her letting go of herself while making mad passionate love together.

* the look in her face when she has succumb to the pleasure of her partner

* spooning with her! and simply holding tightly

* caressing her hair!and she does the same

* knows that my nipples love to be played with a she pleasures you without you even telling her! instant sexy :)

* GOOSEBUMPS rising on each other's skin....very sexy, along with erect nipples

So much more

• Like 5

Guest P**aq

Sexy is when you wake up with her and she is sleepy, hair mussed, in her undies and t-shirt :)

When you realize she looks as beautiful in a long glamorous gown on your arm going to the show as in shorts and a t-shirt painting the back fence together.

• Like 4

Thanks!! I should get started on that book! ;)

Well while you are working on that book ..... i think you should tour to NL so that you can be a chapter in the book of sexy beautiful women of CERB who have blessed us with their presence in NL... for you it would be a fun adventure to a great province that I am sure you would enjoy and for us guys in NL it would surely be a memory we would keep with us for a long time.

Guest Be***iful****lah

You might convince me! Thank you for the warm invitation, you have certainly stirred some intrigue as to what I can expect if ever I do travel there.