New MEMBERS SEARCH feature added (Beta)

Well... many of you have asked for this and it's finally here... a new members search feature.

The members list area was hard to navigate and find people (and it looked bad and was messy) so you will now find a "SEARCH MEMBERS" box on the drop down SEARCH menu Advanced Search Members and if you click the members list you will now find a search system in place at the top.

Now again... this is BETA so please report any bugs/problems you find so we can try to fix them.

WHAT IS BETA? Just so everyone knows... BETA means (We think it's bug free but we won't know until we try it and people tell us if they have problems).

• Like 1

sometime t would be usefull to have a better CP only search

with inputs for age , area , and maybe body type ???

just asking never can hurt to ask right

Anyone going to eat that last piece of cake ?

You mean the members list? and body type? Yikes that is a can of worms no one wants to open.

I like that you can type in the first couple of letter of the members name and find them. Even if you don't know the correct spelling. Great feature! Thanks! As far as BETA is concerned, didn't we get rid of that with VHS???? ha ha!

The members search feature is great and there are lots of improvements. I always thought it would be handy if we could search by location as well. (For those of us outside of Ottawa ;-) ) Even if you could sort the list alphabetically by location (the info is already collected) instead of just by name or post count would be very useful. Especially now that there are so many more members to sort through. I do plan to one day travel across this great nation of ours visiting as many of you fine ladies as I can. In the mean time I am usually looking for someone local. Just a suggestion. Keep up three good work!

Additional Comments:

I stand corrected. I see now that this is an option. Great work Mods. You seem to anticipate my every need. Thank you Emily J. A wealth of knowledge as usual. You are definitely on my list for my cross country trip! ;-)

• Like 1

Thank you for this new search feature! Having fast & correctly working search tools, makes it easier to find stuff, especially for the new members, like me. I appreciate all you do. I enjoy using cerb now. Like most things, there's a learning curve to understanding it's full benefit.

Thanks, but it was added in 2009 so it's not really new.