I had the pleasure of seeing Lacey recently. Firstly contact was very easy by text. I made the apt on short notice. I was met at the door & she was quite attractive. Met with a dfk. She led me upstairs with more dfk & undressed eachother. I asked her to straddle my face & she my had a **** the sizeof my thumb she loved having a tounge lashing & came quickly. Next my turn verygood ����. Almost too good. I had her go on top & we both came with more dfk. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND

• Like 1

I always stop at her add but not sure about having a gal that could bench press me, how was her breasts, obviously aftermarket but were they soft or very hard?

Her breasts are very "fake" lol. Typical of body builders looks like they are just stuck on there....not my cup of tea.

They sure feel good to play with, and Lacey sure enjoys them being played with but the best thing was watching Felina play with them during our duo:boobeyes:

• Like 1

They sure feel good to play with, and Lacey sure enjoys them being played with but the best thing was watching Felina play with them during our duo:boobeyes:

Milfhunter how long areyou going to reminisce about that experience lol??

I had the first duo with them and have all but forgot about it. lol

O Natural is the way to go :)

But to each there own......carry on and enjoy.

• Like 1

Milfhunter how long areyou going to reminisce about that experience lol??

I had the first duo with them and have all but forgot about it. lol

O Natural is the way to go :)

But to each there own......carry on and enjoy.

We've had several duo sessions the last a few days ago and each one has been more intense than the last but I can see how the two of them could be a little overwhelming to some people

• Like 1

We've had several duo sessions the last a few days ago and each one has been more intense than the last but I can see how the two of them could be a little overwhelming to some people

Glad you enjoy have fun. I too had seen them both several times. Not overwhelming at all....been there got the tshirt lol. lots of other good options out there would not repeat.

• Like 1