Who is the Biggest Baddest Dom in Winnipeg ?

Hi I am wondering who would be the best for a femdom session in Winnipeg ? I know there is only a small group that does that kind of thing here but I would love to be locked in a dungeon and tortured by my mistress and used as a ���� toy !!!

I know that Felina enjoys her dom sessions as do her clients. I am not one to partake in those types of rendezvous but those who have rate her highly.

• Like 2

I've only had a small taste of Roxie Luxxe's dom abilities but I was absolutely blown away. You should see her anyway if you enjoy BBW's because she's gorgeous and provides an incredible massage service, but she's also done professional dom work and could definitely scratch that itch for you.

• Like 1

Not sure how to address the "Biggest Baddest" part of your query. I've had some terrific sessions with Ms Roxie Luxxe .... very dominant, very sensual and completely on the same wavelength with regard to my session desires. Although I haven't seen her in a while (my bad), I'd also recommend Regent. I'm pretty sure she could do a good job of setting up almost any kind of scenario you're interested in.

• Like 3