Is sensuous Full Body Massage Illegal.

Is a massage service offering sensuous full body in service massage Illegal. Im in Sydney NS and Im thinking of visiting a massage service. The girl seams ok, she has a nice website , etc. However there have been recent arrests of local johns here in the downtown core. What are the chances this could be a police sting? It is clearly massage they are offering, with a happy ending. However can the police set up a website offering this service and then turn around and us it to bust johns? That is my question. What are peoples opinion on this? Please let me know.

What you describe doesn't sound like it.

First up: most of what LE does has always been, and still seems to be, aimed at trafficking and street workers. Trafficking because it's an obvious problem with several layers of illegality, and street workers because they're far and away the most visible facet of this industry to the general public. Independent providers working indoors are mostly left alone, I think.

Second: I don't think stings are anything like as common here as they are in the US. I think many consist of a female cop standing on a street corner; there was one in November where they posted a CL/BP ad, but an important part of that was that the "provider" made it clear she was underage during the booking process. So, again, it's targeted at a certain kind of client.

And that's the main point to all of this - what the police go after is either the stuff that people see and complain about, or the stuff where they can look good for catching obvious villains (traffickers, clients looking for under-age action). They know damn well that bringing the hammer down on consenting adults isn't really good publicity.

So, to finally get round to the specifics of what you're asking about... I haven't heard of a sting where the police bothered setting up a website; they seem to get enough arrests with BackPage ads and working on the streets. The real answer to your question is to do a bit of research here and perhaps on other boards; if the person you're thinking of seeing has a few reviews or recommendations then you're almost certainly safe (at least, that's always worked for me so far). You could also kick off a thread in the right section on this board to ask about her specifically.

Hope that all helps!

• Like 2

Thanks for your reply. I have a thread related to her. Its called Vickies Hands. Thats the name of here company. There was only one reply and that person said she was nice and safe. I guess im just being a bit paranoid . This is here website:

http://vickieshands.weebly.com/

What do you think? Does it look legit?

Well I'm not the one signing up but it sure appears legit...There are numerous invitations to contact - suggest you do that. I would have no reservations about booking with this provider.

• Like 2

Bit late to the party on this, but most places that allow Body Rubs turn a blind eye to it. There are some that in the by-law specifically say "no happy endings" but I am pretty sure that is not enforced unless a municipality has an axe to grind.

LE looks at most of these places to stop, trafficking, underage and illegals. Something that can happen in Asian or Eastern European spas. Do your homework and you should be OK.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply. I have a thread related to her. Its called Vickies Hands. Thats the name of here company. There was only one reply and that person said she was nice and safe. I guess im just being a bit paranoid . This is here website:

http://vickieshands.weebly.com/

What do you think? Does it look legit?

My two cents worth don't mean much cause I'm in upstate NY, but here it is:go for it. Down here, I would have concern if it were a bp post and a hotel/motel setup. The pics look like a decent private location and I don't think le would go to that effort with the website, although the situation here gets worse all the time with stings targeting Johns. Plus, the only thing site does not specifically rule out is h.j.. If they were within 100 mi. of me I'd be there :)