incall vs outcall

a rookie here. I'd appreciate your thoughts. Haven't adventured with SP yet so not sure what to expect in terms of keeping confidentiality, possibility of being blackmailed, etc...

privacy is paramount, so in your experience what is more discreet? an incall or outcall at the hotel? The hotel ends up with your ID one way or another. That doesn't seem good.

The incall makes you more vulnerable because you lack control over the environment. Doesn't take too much imagination to think up potential ways of being discovered in that process.

what's your take?

Rather than looking for outcall/incall/residence/hotel or whatever, I would focus on the lady. Find a lady who has been around for awhile and who is very positively reviewed. If you choose the right lady, the location shouldn't matter too much.

• Like 5

I am sort of new to this whole thing too. But i think I have seen enough that no one is going to blackmail you or anything like that. Like what has been mentioned before, finding a good sp is key. I never have had a outcall, but from what I have seen with incalls most places are discreet and I try to choose places that are not close to the area I reside. Many sp's have everything ready for you when you arrive which for me makes it that much easier. Hope this helped!

Guest Ou**or**n

Unless you are a recognizable public figure you are being way too paranoid. I've been at this for over 5 years and have yet to have anything close to an issue. This is a world of discretion. However if you are too paranoid then I doubt you will enjoy yourself. Good luck on whatever you decide.

Your worrying too much, this is supposed to be fun. Find a lady on CERB that interests you, check her reviews, and if still interested, set up a date.

Believe me, after your first time, seeing SP's becomes easier, and you'll wonder why you didn't start sooner

RG

I would have to agree the first time is the hardest.... well its not hard but it just takes some getting used to. Trust me, from a rookie in this hobby you will not regret it.

Your worrying too much, this is supposed to be fun. Find a lady on CERB that interests you, check her reviews, and if still interested, set up a date.

Believe me, after your first time, seeing SP's becomes easier, and you'll wonder why you didn't start sooner

RG

Just to add my part .... bear in mind that officially speaking incalls are illegal (though unless drugs are involved or complains made by neighbours/public to my knowledge there hasn't been incall arrests except massage parlours), outcalls are legal and you have home advantage. I have been doing outcalls for years (over 250 different girls) and never had any major problem (except very few and very rare cases when the very few ladies wanted relationships or money to borrow, but nothing serious).

My advice to echo Megan's is, to go for reputable indies and you have nothing to worry about regardless of type of call that you make.

Guest S***e

Get a room, pay cash and go by the name of Pistol Pete and you'll be fine! (j/k of course). Just use common-sense and discretion and leave it at that as both options have worked very well for me over the years. Megan's suggestion bears merit and consideration as well. If you are a politician chances are you run into others either coming or going. :oops:

Have fun and play safe.

Rather than looking for outcall/incall/residence/hotel or whatever' date=' I would focus on the lady. Find a lady who has been around for awhile and who is very positively reviewed. If you choose the right lady, the location shouldn't matter too much.[/quote']

Megan's bang on focus on the provider find a reputable one and the location will take care of itself. Look at the reviews on cerb and pick one that suits you, plenty of great providers listed on here. Also check out Cowboy Kennys diaries this will also give you an idea of ones to stay away from that are listed on other sites. enjoy your new found hobby.

T.T.

I agree with Meghan as well I prefer Outcall - I like to be in my own home. I spoke to one SP who told me she doesn't like outcall because she fears cameras ... good point, and something i had never considered - my outcall is awesome, and the sps who have visited love it.

check the SPs - i have had no problems - none. but i did have one sp who talked about all of her other clients in my area - names and jobs. no kidding. all i could think of was "well i guess i get talked about next' - but that was once out of many.

i prefer outcall - do your homework, like always. there are many quality human beings on this board who will do you no harm.

Megan's bang on focus on the provider find a reputable one and the location will take care of itself. Look at the reviews on cerb and pick one that suits you, plenty of great providers listed on here. Also check out Cowboy Kennys diaries this will also give you an idea of ones to stay away from that are listed on other sites. enjoy your new found hobby.

T.T.

Megan and TT are right. Find a lady who interests you, research her (or the agency) and the rest will fall into place. This is meant to be fun honey, so let it be :)

I can frequently tell when it's a persons first time with an SP...and I ask. If so, and if there is time for chitchat, I can sometimes dispel some of the myths associated with this industry, or make them feel more at ease.

New Hobbiests are just that, new. Asking questions is not a problem and I have had some wonderful sessions knowing I've sent another individual away sexually satisfied and with a new slant on things. I tell them to get out there and explore. Some have come back and are regulars and some I have never seen again; hoping that they are tasting the delights O'town has to offer. :wink:

• Like 1

Thanks for the helpful responses everybody!

a few more to ask now you got me thinking.

for incall, which agency do you trust the most?

which hotels do you recommend that accept cash and don't require ID (most want some form of photo ID, etc...)

Guest S***e

I think I've provided you with some suggestions and ideas via PM that should hopefully get you on your way. As suggested previously/above, the ladies on CERB can be your best source of guidance especially in easing your concerns. Be open and honest with them, but be polite and considerate in your enquiries.

which hotels do you recommend that accept cash and don't require ID (most want some form of photo ID, etc...)

I may be off base, but an agency offerring incall I'd stay away from, that could come under LE radar (since incall illegal, and agency depending on reputation could be on the radar too)

As for hotel, I've found most take cash. For a reputable hotel you'll probably need a credit card to hold a reservation, but they will take cash as payment. I think your worrying too much about the id thing...hotels have privacy requirements and can't just give out your info to anyone.

One more thing, what city are you located in, it would help us to provide you with hotels etc

Good luck

And have fun

RG

Well in most cases I usually like independent girls because it feels more real. I have seen some agency girls before, its not really any different from independent girls but it feels like it could be a little more rushed. Mostly because before and after their appointments they have to call the agency to say what is happening.

Guest s******ecan****

You won't find any reputable agencies offering incall since that would be illegal.

As for ID at a hotel you're still being too paranoid in my opinion. If its your hotel room and you host the lady its not illegal. No SP that you find on CERB or EC or other reputable sites is going to be interested in blackmailing you since there is more money in just being a good SP who gets repeat business. You're bigger concern may be hiding the credit card transaction for the hotel from your SO if you have one.

If you're going to a lady's hotel room you won't need to show ID but if she is using the room to see multiple clients then it is considered to be illegal, so again select someone here on CERB who is well reccommended and you'll know you're getting someone who is discrete and knows how to keep from attracting attention.

As an additional thought, any hotel that offers cash only with no id is likely seedy, and ladies that go there are not likely ones you want to see.

I've found most hotels will take cash, all you need is a credit card to make the reservation, no charges go through the card.

And if you are really worried about s/o finding out, get a secured credit card in your name only, with a couple hundred limit and use that for hobbying

I know your new to this, just remember when getting a hotel, there isn't a big red "H" (for hobbiest) tattooed to your forehead...you'll be one of hundreds of customers the hotel sees every day, and the front desk will give you no more/or less thought than the rest of them

RG

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n
You won't find any reputable agencies offering incall since that would be illegal.

Both T2T and PK are reputable agencies and both offer incall in that the ladies entertain in hotel rooms they book for themselves. While this might be technically illegal it not the sort of thing that attracts LE attention. LE also doesn't pay any attention to indy's that discretely use their own apartments.

The only thing that really attracts LE are massage parlors, apartments or condos used long-term by agencies and other bawdy-house style arrangements that attract public complaints.

Think of visiting a lady in her own hotel room as doing 110 km/h on the 401 - technically illegal but not something that is commonly enforced.

I would suggest that you pick a girl based on your interest in her and ensure that she is a quality girl, well reviewed and that she has a style you like.

My personal preference is an Indie SP at her incall, whether it be her place or hotel. You have extremely little to worry about seeing a quality Indie SP using the above and Indie SP's tend to give you great VFM.

If you go to an MP, make sure it is a reputable MP and the girl you see there is a quality girl, well reviewed and a girl that you like. Again, you are likely to have no issues.

I will never give any personal information to an SP. There are cases of things going wrong (relationships, blackmail, etc.) with some girls, only a very few though, and guy's lives being severely disrupted because of it. No SP knows my real name, place of employment or where I live. I use a drop cell phone that I use for pooning only, and I do not have girls to my residence, ever. There is just too much risk as compared to the enjoyment.

I live by my reputation and a reference if needed. There are many great girls out there that do not require personal information. If girl demands a picture, real cell number, place of employment etc., I simply move on to the next SP as there is rarely a real need for them to require this information and the potential for damage just is not worth it.

Basically no SP or group of SP's could discover the real me. LE could put it together if need be, but I have no intent on causing problems for an SP, so that will not be an issue.

My 2 cents.

• Like 2

Guest High***d****an-Can***

I think you're forgetting one important factor..

I understand the need to be discreet and not wanting to have any evidence or piece of identity left around to haunt us later.

I agree with the poster's of this thread ... pick a good SP and you're being a bit paranoid!

Picking a good SP alleviates some concers of discretion and she will always know a good spot.

As much as you want discretion, as SPs so do we. Most of us work in the city we reside in and prefer to have a low-key life. Whether you opt for an incall or outcall, there will be some trace of your hobby left behind. Ultimately, it's really all about what you feel comfortable with