Nelle. Last incall Friday April 27 .Farewell xoxo

Friday April 27 and the following morning will be my last incall for some time as I will be leaving soon and probally not returning till fall . :(

I still have some availability left . If you would like to meet me or come and spend some time with me " one last time " please contact me bellow or pm me .

Thanks .

For those of you I have had the pleasure of your company. I am still the same sweetheart with that little bit of edge you love with a bit of improvement.

For those who I have not had the pleasure of meeting .

I am the girl next door with a bit of edge .

I am soft , seductive with a little adventurous side.

I am 5'6 , 165 lbs with soft curves that contour my ample hourglass figure . I am an all natural beauty with natural DDD 's . My measurements are 38 DDD-28-42

I am not built for every gentlemen . However if you like a woman with a bit of added thickness then look no further

I am available for both incalls as well as out.

I do prefer to book for the hour as I can have you experience everything I have to offer . I also highly suggest my hour and half as I like to take my time.

If you prefer a shorter rend de veux to accommodate your schedule , that also can be arranged ( Incall only ).

I prefer that our time be pre booked through pm on this board.

If you would like to contact myself to set up an appointment or have further inquiries please call/ text

204-801-4432